MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#75976 - 11/28/02 06:17 AM Re: Christmas Wish List
Val Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi!

My little sister (not so little at age 36, but she looks younger) is coming here to visit us for Christmas! I'd like to find her a nice boyfriend, preferably located in or close to Chicago. She doesn't know about this posting. So, if anyone is interested in a possible blind date with her please email me!!!

She is a French major from Penn and very smart. She is a "down to earth wholesome type." For example, she doesn't smoke, drinks only a very, very little (like the occasional glass of wine). She loves the country/nature, but also likes culture (original version movies, theatre, museums, etc.) Oh, and she's a bit shy until you get to know her, then after that she's not shy.

She is a redhead with pale skin and some freckles. She is into healthy eating, not vegetarian, but eats lots of vegetarian meals. She is slim (like a size 6 ...practically too slim if you ask me, jealousy I guess).

Anyway, I would like her to find a nice sincere, emotionally stable and responsible guy for friendship in Chicago (preferably age 33-45).

She is a really good and nice person!

If interested, email me and I will give you her email (if anyone answers this, then I will tell her about this posting...I hope she won't kill me before I can pass on her email)! L(Please...only sincere and legally single guys need apply!!!)

Anyway, I am going to fix her up on a couple of blind dates here in Madrid! She loves Spain, although a French major! Who knows, maybe she'll move over here!!

Anyway, for myself, I just want my family (and me too) to remain healthy and for life to improve for all and any people suffering out there! I am happy and am grateful and don't really need anything else (its thanksgiving today!). Hey, I just found out I'm not getting fired (yet), so that's a pretty good gift given the state of the economy in Madrid right now!

Merry Christmas to all!

P.S. If you meet my sis, please don't tell her about this message! She'd never put it on herself as she is too shy!!!

#75977 - 11/28/02 08:53 AM Re: Christmas Wish List
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Well, I AM going to be unemployed, so that's what I'd ask for myself next year, a job that I can feel good about when I wake up in the morning rolleyes ....Oh, and it also has to allow for some spare time to spend with my niece Chloe, now that we've managed to live not only in the same country but 5 minutes apart! laugh

But, most of all, I want lots of food for the children that are dying of hunger in Argentina these days, only because they've had evil, incredibly greedy governants,....and that it really gets there inspite of all the corruption going on. frown
Also, a much better education for both genders, so that women are no longer victims of violence and mistreatment from certain males some day soon. mad

#75978 - 12/02/02 08:59 AM Re: Christmas Wish List
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
I'd like to add a new job to my list, as i have just found out that I am being made redundant. mad So, Santa, if you're listening, that's one job for me, and one job for pim...........

#75979 - 12/02/02 03:01 PM Re: Christmas Wish List
Wolf Offline

Loc: Rockford, IL/Milton, WI, USA
Dear Santa,

Instead of bringing me something I want, please grant the wishes of my fellow board members this year. I'm quite content with what I have, and many of their wishes come from their heart. If you do that, I will leave a bottle of cognac, and some freshly baked cinnamon rolls on the coffee table in front of the pit group by the fireplace, along with a shiny new "Santa Claus Rules!" pendant for your neck chain.

If you don't do this, it's a lump of coal for you next year!

Wolf

#75980 - 12/02/02 03:35 PM Re: Christmas Wish List
SRedw Offline

TO LEAVE TEACHING FOR GOOD.

#75981 - 12/02/02 04:40 PM Re: Christmas Wish List
taravb Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Ames, Iowa, USA
I'm signing on with the "new job" wishes...one for me, and one for my husband, I hope (though, thank goodness, his job isn't being cut until the middle of next year--though his co-workers are all laid off as of December 13)! I'm crossing my fingers for the job at Harvard I told some of you about--even if living in Boston is going to be insanely expensive!

In the meantime, we have everything we want...so I will echo Wolf's hope that everyone else on the list gets all they wish for and more!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1629 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments