Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7578 - 11/30/04 08:29 PM Madrid: How much $ to rent un piso?
ninas Offline

Loc: Boston,Massachusetts U.S.A
Hey you guys, lets say that i were moving to spain, how much money would i have to pay for an apartment (i mean in dollars),if it's too much,is living with a roomate a good idea.how about those jobs in spain,are there any good ones? smile

#7579 - 11/30/04 10:45 PM Re: Madrid: How much $ to rent un piso?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I suppose the first factor would be WHERE you expect to live. Would you want something beachfront, a tiny village, San Sebastián-Donostia, Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Záfra, Cambados, or something near the French border? You'll find VASTLY different rental prices from one to the other.

Do you want upscale neighborhood? Working-class neighborhood? Historical district? Suburb? More factors in prices here.

You'll find discussions on working in Spain in the ..ummm... "Working in Spain" forum.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#7580 - 12/01/04 05:08 PM Re: Madrid: How much $ to rent un piso?
ninas Offline

Loc: Boston,Massachusetts U.S.A
well,if i were ever to move to spain , i would like to live in madrid ....now about the districts . i have absolutly no idea. i don't know how to distinguish between good and bad places since i haven't been there yet. smile

#7581 - 12/01/04 10:07 PM Re: Madrid: How much $ to rent un piso?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Okay. Madrid. I'll update your subject line to reflect the location of reference. Please remember to include locations in all subject lines if applicable.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments