Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7576 - 11/27/04 02:44 AM Barcelona - Hostal Girona?
ditravelphoto Offline

Loc: Seattle
Has anyone stayed at Hostal Girona in Barcelona? I did a couple searchs and found nothing. It seems to be very centrally located, looks great, the price is great, close to transportation. Is it new?

Hostal Girona

Thanks!
Diana

#7577 - 12/22/04 07:08 AM Re: Barcelona - Hostal Girona?
ditravelphoto Offline

Loc: Seattle
I just returned from Spain and I would recommend Hostal Girona to anyone looking for an interesting, convenient hostal. 4 blocks off Plaza Catalyuna, 4 blocks off Gran Via. Very convenient to walk to most of the Gaudi architecture, a little bit off the beaten path.

The hostal is in an old building, antiques, nicely taken care of and the wire cage elevator is fun! Probably not a place of everyone, but great if you like nice, inexpensive, interesting places to stay. Some posts I found on the internet talked about the noise level with thin walls. We may have been there at a quiet time, but it was not a problem for us. The showers are not surprisingly tiny, much like showering in a packing crate!

Diana

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments