Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#75499 - 11/13/05 07:49 AM Re: Fancy a chat
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Code:
If you stay for a few minutes people will come and then you can chat. 

I think I will stay will the forums. Hitting refresh on my browser waiting for someone to show up sitting infront of my PC, is not my cup of tea.

Also I had a few minutes to kill, before I had to go back to work. frown So I really did want to stay very long in the chat room, just checking it out. laugh

Bill

#75500 - 11/13/05 10:18 AM Re: Fancy a chat
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Quote:
Hitting refresh on my browser waiting for someone to show up sitting infront of my PC, is not my cup of tea.
Ahhh... You don't have to hit refresh on your browser. You just log in to the chat room , wait, and someone will arrive. But I realize that when people want to chat they want to chat now and not wait around for someone else to arrive. That's why, in the past, we have scheduled chat sessions but those rarely coincided with people's personal schedules and that's completely understandable. Oh well. Maybe you'll get lucky next time. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75501 - 11/19/05 10:08 PM Re: Fancy a chat
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
10:07 Eastern USA time. Fancy a chat? I'll hang around in the chat room for the next half an hour or so.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1636 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments