Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#75347 - 09/29/08 01:45 PM Re: IMPORTANT: Gmail accounts frozen/rejected on the Message Board
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Tick Tock! October 1st is coming up fast. If applicable, be sure to change your email address in your registration from that of a Gmail address to a NON-Gmail (and NON-Earthlink.net) email address. If you don't, you'll be f-r-o-z-e-n. Brrrrr..... wink

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75348 - 10/01/08 03:47 AM Re: IMPORTANT: Gmail accounts frozen/rejected on the Message Board
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Today's the day! All message board members using Gmail email addresses in their profile will be FROZEN and all future registrations using Gmail email addresses will be denied.

If you've received this warning late please let me know, send me an email, and I can manually change the email address in your profile.

Thanks!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#83457 - 12/25/08 04:34 AM Re: IMPORTANT: Gmail accounts frozen/rejected on the Message Board [Re: MadridMan]
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

With new message board software I can better manage new user registrations and have, at least for the time being, removed the restriction to Gmail users.

GMAIL email addresses ARE NOW ALLOWED when registering for this message board! :thumbsup:

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2717 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments