Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#75114 - 09/17/07 04:08 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "LIVE FREE or DIE HARD" (a.k.a. "La Jungla 4.0")
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Tick Tock. Wednesday's the day! Looking forward to it.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75115 - 09/18/07 04:48 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "LIVE FREE or DIE HARD" (a.k.a. "La Jungla 4.0")
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

BOINK! wave

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#75116 - 09/18/07 10:32 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "LIVE FREE or DIE HARD" (a.k.a. "La Jungla 4.0")
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Hi,

See you tomorrow at Cine Ideal.

Un saludo.

#75117 - 09/20/07 02:28 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "LIVE FREE or DIE HARD" (a.k.a. "La Jungla 4.0")
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
Good to see everyone again yesterday. I found the film highly entertaining, the Belgium beer afterwards well worth the highish price, and the company excellent as ever. thumbsup

#75118 - 09/20/07 05:57 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "LIVE FREE or DIE HARD" (a.k.a. "La Jungla 4.0")
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Good movie! I really enjoyed it. LOTS of unbelievable, high-flying action but very entertaining. Bruce Willis fills this role quite well with his scripted tongue-in-cheek commentary.

And while the movie was enjoyable, the time we spent on the terraza of CafeeKe bar - at the bottom of the stairs of Plaza Mayor's Arco de Cuchillero - was 10 times better. What a GREAT time I had and what delicious Belgian beers those were. Thanks for the suggestion, Valenciano_en_Madrid. I think I'll soon be adding that place to MadridMan\'s Favorite Madrid Terraces page ! thumbsup

Read about the evening in much more GRAPHIC DETAIL - plus "The UNTOLD STORY!" wink - on today\'s blog entry .

Message board members from left to right:
steve robinson, Jamongris, Valenciano_en_Madrid, and MadridMan laugh .

Until NEXT TIME, guys! Had a great afternoon/evening. Thanks very much.

Saludos, MadridMan

#75119 - 09/20/07 11:45 AM Re: Madrid Movie Club: "LIVE FREE or DIE HARD" (a.k.a. "La Jungla 4.0")
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Hi!

I enjoyed a lot yesterday with you friends. wave

The film was very funny, sometimes I had to laugh a lot because of the very much exaggerated things the actors did in the film. Bruce was like a mix of Terminator and Superman, and the French bad guy was like a mix of Spiderman and Neo from Matrix, the funny thing is that they pretended to be ordinary humans, not superheroes. laugh

After the movie we had a very friendly chat about life in general. The weather was lovely and the company was very nice too.
Thank you very much.

See you next time

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 3022 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments