Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#75010 - 06/21/07 02:54 AM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
Good to see you again Tuesday too, and to meet you Torero !

Nice bar that, a good discovery. As mentioned earlier I've seen Pirates 3 (sallyanne, I preferred 3 to 2 which I thought was poor!) so I'll leave that one to you guys, but I would enjoy more summer get togethers.

Cheers, Jamongris

#75011 - 06/21/07 07:43 AM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
sallyanne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I enjoyed 2 less than 1, so i think that I've just had my fill of this particular story.

#75012 - 06/21/07 10:47 AM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
It was great meeting both of you, MadridMan and Jamongris. And you can't beat the view from that bar!
I also have already seen Pirates 3, but am very interested in more summer get togethers!
Saludos!

#75013 - 06/21/07 06:02 PM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Hi,
Here you have a link with pictures of the bar Casa de Granada.
http://11870.com/pro/28955

#75014 - 06/22/07 05:44 AM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for those photos! This place is (err... WAS!) a well-kept-semi-secret until now. hehehe.. I had lunch there (alone frown ) once on a sunny spring afternoon on the terraza. The food is actually very good but not all that inexpensive. I think I paid about 20 Euros total but I'd ordered too much, not realizing the larger serving portions. The terraza service is not very good unfortunately (downright grumpy, in fact) but one can quickly forget that with the great views.

Until next time!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments