Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#74990 - 06/12/07 01:48 PM Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Anyone else want to plan a Pirates of the Carribean movie get together? It's showing in Original Version at the Cine Ideal on the Plaza Jacinto Benavente all this week at 4:30pm, 6pm, 8pm, 9:30pm, & 11:30pm in two different screening rooms.

Anyone want to get together for it this week or next?

I'd also like to see Oceans 13 sometime.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74991 - 06/12/07 03:20 PM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
ill go see oceans thirteen with you MadridMan, its on at the valley in Bolton, when you get here give me a call and ill make a reservation laugh

i shall probably get into trouble now thumbsup

#74992 - 06/12/07 03:32 PM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Hardy har har, billy the man. wink If there are any SERIOUS proposals for get-togethers please post them here. wave

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74993 - 06/12/07 04:31 PM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
I could go with you tomorrow at 4:30pm or 6pm. After the movie we can go for a beer.

#74994 - 06/12/07 06:06 PM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Let's wait a few days to give others (others??) a chance to join in. Maybe we could plan it for Monday or Tuesday next week?

Saludos, MadridMan

#74995 - 06/13/07 05:04 AM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
I'll pass on this one only because I saw it a couple of weeks ago and, although I enojoyed it, it's long and not worth a second viewing so soon imho.

I'd be up for Oceans 13 though, and maybe could meet you for a beer after pirates if I'm in the neighbourhood.

Hope you enjoy it.

#74996 - 06/13/07 04:00 PM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
Hey MadridMan,
I am dying to see Ocean's Thirteen. I just got to Madrid today and didn't get a chance to see it last weekend in the US. You name the time and place--I'll be there!

#74997 - 06/14/07 04:34 AM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Ocean's Thirteen, Monday 18 June 2007 at 5:55pm? Normally, I'd choose the earlier show (at 3:40pm!) but maybe more people could attend the 5:55pm show instead.

Who's up for Ocean's Thirteen?

Saludos, MadridMan

#74998 - 06/15/07 02:43 AM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
billy the man Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Bolton England
Talking of cinemas, over in England we have an orange wednesday, anybody who is connected by mobile phone to orange, can text film and you get a code number, show the number to the cashire and you get 2 for 1 a saving of around £5.00, i just wondered if any special deals go on anywhere else in the world?

#74999 - 06/15/07 02:47 PM Re: Madrid: Pirates of the Carribean 3 movie get-together?
Valenciano_en_Madrid Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Majadahonda (Madrid)
Yes, it exists here.
Whit Movistar you a buy one ticket and get two every tuesday.
http://www.movistar.es/martesdecine/

MadridMan I am a Movistar client and Ocean's 13th on Ideal Cinemas is included in this offer. So, can we go to see the film next tuesday?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments