Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#74974 - 05/20/07 05:59 PM Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Corral de la Morería , this Thursday night at 12:30AM eek , just after midnight. This place is more-or-less near the Viaducto which passes over the Calle de Segovia from the Palacio Real towards the Iglesia de San Francisco el Grande.

The "show" features singer Fernando Terremoto.

Whether you're male or female, it doesn't matter to me. It'd be a shame to let the ticket go to waste. And plus, if I know someone is going with me I'll be less likely to change my mind at around 10pm as I'm lying on the sofa after having dinner.

Hope someone can go with me!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74975 - 05/21/07 06:13 PM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

3 Days until the show!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74976 - 05/22/07 08:12 AM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

2 Days Until The Show! Anyone?

Saludos, MadridMan

#74977 - 05/22/07 08:24 AM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
pim_on_tour Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
Hi!

Beware MMan, this is pretty much how I ended up with, now hubby, The Keeper! eek wink :p

Seriously, though, I'd gladly take on the offer, but I'm attending a very intensive Spanish teaching course that has me exhausted every night (and doing a lot of homework frown ) Last Friday though, since the aforementioned maridito was visiting, we went to see this month's show of "The Giggling Guiri", it also started at 12:30PM, and it was so hard to remain awake towards the end!!!

C'mon people!

#74978 - 05/22/07 11:24 AM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

pim_on_tour, too bad you can't go. It'd be nice seeing you again.

Speaking of "The Giggling Guiri", somehow I got on their unsolicited SPAM newsletter but, after months of trying, they finally took me off.

The ticket's still available for anyone who'd like to go - male or female - and who doesn't have to get up early to work, of course. rolleyes (which is just about everyone, I realize)

Saludos, MadridMan

#74979 - 05/22/07 01:00 PM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

pim_on_tour, maybe your husband would like to go with me if you're too tired. Ask him!

Saludos, MadridMan

#74980 - 05/23/07 04:35 AM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

pim_on_tour's husband isn't around Thursday night, unfortunately. Anyone else want to join in for the flamenco singing performance is TOMORROW NIGHT (Thursday)?

Saludos, MadridMan

#74981 - 05/24/07 04:53 AM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

The concert's in about 13 hours!

Saludos, MadridMan

#74982 - 05/28/07 08:21 AM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
pim_on_tour Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
So, what happened? How did it go?

Cheers,

Paloma
(only 5 days left in Madrid now.... frown )

#74983 - 05/28/07 09:50 AM Re: Madrid Flamenco May 24th-Accompany MadridMan!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Nope. I cancelled. Understandably, I couldn't find anyone to go with me for the after-midnight performance, it was rainy that night, and didn't relish the idea of getting back home at around 3am and trying to find a taxi on a weeknight.

pim_on_tour, I got together last night with a madrileña friend who was visiting family here in Madrid. She's live in Columbus, Ohio. I think you've been to Columbus, no? wink

Saludos, MadridMan

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments