Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74968 - 05/15/07 05:22 AM Tues. Madrid Flamenco: Accompany MadridMan tonight!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I have an extra ticket to tonight's Casa Patas performace with singer María Toledo . It starts TONIGHT/Tuesday just after midnight at 12:30am.

If anyone would like to Accompany MadridMan please reply to this thread ASAP - cut off time is 8pm. I have a backup plan if no message board members can attend at such short notice.

Doesn't she look like Jennifer Anniston in this photo?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74969 - 05/15/07 08:47 AM Re: Tues. Madrid Flamenco: Accompany MadridMan tonight!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Quote:
Doesn't she look like Jennifer Anniston in this photo?
I do not think so. The woman in the photo convenes to me a passion in her face and grace in her hand that is fan out. These things I fine are lacking in Jennifer Anniston.

I guess your are in for a real treat to see María Toledo tonight. thumbsup

Bill

#74970 - 05/15/07 12:10 PM Re: Tues. Madrid Flamenco: Accompany MadridMan tonight!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Any takers for that extra ticket? If not, as mentioned earlier, I have a back-up plan so it won't go to waste.

Tomorrow, as you know, I'll detail her performance and my experience in the " Madrid: Suma Flamenca 2007 - MadridMan\'s Experiences " thread.

Saludos, MadridMan smile

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74971 - 05/15/07 02:07 PM Re: Tues. Madrid Flamenco: Accompany MadridMan tonight!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

There might be ONE MORE OPPORTUNITY later on this month to Accompany MadridMan to a flamenco show/concert. I'll keep all you interested persons notified. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

#74972 - 05/16/07 06:04 AM Re: Tues. Madrid Flamenco: Accompany MadridMan tonight!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Flamenco show SKIPPED. That is, I was on the sofa at 9pm, thinking I still had to wait 3.5 hours until the flamenco performace, go into town, probably leave the performance at 2am and get a taxi home, getting the bed by 3am or thereabouts. Ugh. rolleyes

Saludos, MadridMan

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1941 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments