Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74830 - 02/08/07 03:06 PM Wanted: 2003 Pamplona souvenirs
paulag Offline

Loc: Alabama
I was wondering if anyone could help me. my daughter and her friend backpacked through Spain upon graduating from high school in 2003. they ran with the bulls in pamplona. unfortunately, her backpack was stolen and she lost all her souvenirs. I have been trying to find someplace where I could buy her the 2003 running with the bulls poster or a tshirt from 2003 or really any souvenir from the 2003 run. Does anybody have any suggestions. I would really appreciate it. Thank you. paulag

#74831 - 02/08/07 03:57 PM Re: Wanted: 2003 Pamplona souvenirs
Torrales Offline

Loc: Madrid
The official T-shirt and memorabilia provider for the San Fermin feast is Kukuxumusu ("Flea kiss" in Basque, almost unpronunciable in Spanish). Their Website (in English) with online shop is here . Mayebe you can contact them and ask if they have any remain of the 2003 collection.

Their designs are really good and fun and maybe you will bite with something else, even if you don't find what you are looking for. smile

#74832 - 02/08/07 05:22 PM Re: Wanted: 2003 Pamplona souvenirs
paulag Offline

Loc: Alabama
Thank you I will try that

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments