Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#7483 - 10/08/04 09:46 AM Lodging report: Castellon de la Plana
funes Offline

Loc: chicago
About 30 minutes north along the coast from Valencia, Castellon is not a huge tourist destination, and I wasn't able to find many
options for lodging. Both the NH and AC Hotel chains are relatively contemporary and of good value. I had just come from 9 days in Barca and Olot with "budget" acommodation, so I was willing to splurge a bit.

I had no reservation, and the AC hotel was booked. They suggested the NH Mindoro just 5 minutes away. Having seen the NH Palacio del Duero in Zamora, I felt fairly comfortable in going to the Mindoro, and it did not disappoint. I got a double room for 55 euros that included beautiful wood floors, good bed, desk, phone, and a fabulous bathroom with a luxury type spa-shower. The staff was English-capable and very friendly. Location was central and convenient, though a 7 euro taxi ride from the bus station.
I would stay at the NH Mindoro again, and recommend it highly.

Funes

#7484 - 10/08/04 10:09 AM Re: Lodging report: Castellon de la Plana
Anonymous
Unregistered

In order to evaluate the price you paid (55€),could you comment wether you were alone or you were two people in the room?

#7485 - 10/09/04 11:49 AM Re: Lodging report: Castellon de la Plana
funes Offline

Loc: chicago
The 55 Euros was for one person only

funes

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Clay, hobag
Who's Online
0 registered (), 989 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments