Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74801 - 11/22/06 08:24 PM Happy Thanksgiving!
gazpacho Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Macomb, MI U.S.
Happy Thanksgiving To All,

I was waiting for someone to start this thread, someone has to. I'm not sure if this is the right area to post it, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who shares their posts with us. And I hope that everyone has a peaceful day filled with peace and family and friends and bounty.

Sure wish a trip to Spain was in my near future but at this point in my life I'm working harder than ever. Seven more until the big 'R', then Katie bar the door. I certainly would like to meet our host and share in one of his get togethers. Thank you for another year of an excellent bulletin board.

#74802 - 11/23/06 05:17 AM Re: Happy Thanksgiving!
neilstrauss23 Offline

Loc: madrid
Happy Thanksgiving to All,

Yeah indeed, i was thinking of putting up the thread but it was started already.Anyway. Thanksgiving is a time to family, friends and love ones, Once again i would like to thank this bulletin, ive come to know people who are really indeed great people. In this bulletin, Ive meet friends, MadridMan as well and lot of people. I think madrid is a small world but when you think about it, its vast and lots of nice people sharing with common ideas.
So thanks for MadridMan.

And to friends and family. I know that even i havent seen you all for a quite time, all of you have a piece in my heart!!!
---------------
Happy thanksgiving!!!

PS: tonight i will attend thansgiving dinner with 20 people in Campo Real... so i think i will not eat lunch for now. lol

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments