Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#74716 - 11/14/06 02:26 AM Re: Madrid: Lunch 15 November anyone ?
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
I´ll be there about then too.

Looking foward to it and meeting anyone else who hasn´t posted but fancies a quick spot of lunch.

#74717 - 11/15/06 11:59 AM Re: Madrid: Lunch 15 November anyone ?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
What a nice, standing lunch we had at La Montería - and what a nice area! In total, we were one United Statesen laugh , two English, and one Spaniard. I think I had about 5 or 6 glasses of wine (in which they specialize) and the four of us all shared the chopitos, rabo del toro, tuna, and the deer meat. Wow. It was all so good. And, of course, after 2 glasses of wine we were all chatting like crazy even more than before. Lots of smartly dressed men, both young and old, were in there for lunch. The dining room was full so we stayed out at the bar and had a window seat and stools. What fun. The 2.5 hour "event" was a wonderful success. Can't wait for the next time.

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74718 - 11/16/06 04:06 AM Re: Madrid: Lunch 15 November anyone ?
Jamongris Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, from London
Really enjoyed it myself too. Nice to see/meet you all again. Looking forward to the next "lunch bunch" meeting.

#74719 - 11/16/06 10:27 AM Re: Madrid: Lunch 15 November anyone ?
La Sorpresa Offline

Loc: Naples, FL - USA
Thanks for posting so quickly about what you had to eat. I live for those kind of memories........sigh rolleyes

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments