Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74412 - 03/28/06 05:17 AM Turre Almeria: House for sale
edel Offline

Loc: Almeria/Dublin
We have a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for sale in Turre Almeria. It has a large terrace and is only 6km from the beach and only 3 km from the beautiful town of mojacar. It has been fully renovated to a very high standard and has all its paper work. It is priced to sell at €149,950 is anybody is interested in seeing some pictures please just pm me and i can email them to you.

Edel

#74413 - 03/28/06 06:23 AM Re: Turre Almeria: House for sale
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi edel! Wow! That IS priced-to-sell! Anywhere online we can see some photos and get details about the house?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74414 - 03/28/06 05:25 PM Re: Turre Almeria: House for sale
edel Offline

i have some pictures but im not sure how to put them on this website so i will upload them in the morning on my tripod! here is a discription of the property.

Calle Tiendas 28.

Description of Property

This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse of approx 100m2 constructed area of fully renovated property with a further 57m2 of terracing.

House is on 2 streets and is a semi detached townhouse approx 1 minute walk from the main square and all amenities are very close by.

This house has been fully renovated from top to bottom using first class materials. The house has been fully rewired and fully re-plumbed. The house is fully fitted with new windows and doors throughout retaining many of the original features of the house being maintained, most of the exterior walls are over 1 metre thick keeping it very cool in summer time and easy to keep warm in winter time.

C/Tiendas is a very residential zone in the heart of this very Spanish village of Turre.

As you enter the front door there is a large open plan living area of approx 28m2 which will house the living dining area and kitchen. On the right hand side of the living area are 2 doors leading off to the 3rd bedroom (9m2) and the main family bathroom (5m2 with bath, toilet, bidet, and large hand basin). The lounge of the living area has 6 spot lights. Along the left hand side of the living area are 3 large windows letting in huge amounts of light. At the back of the property the kitchen with be “U” shaped along the back 3 walls and will include fully fitted kitchen (Style similar to the example) with 50L electric water heater, fridge freezer, oven, hob, extractor and space for a washing machine.

On the right hand side just before the kitchen is a door way off to the stairs/study/library area (9m2). To the right are the stairs to level 1. In front of you is another small doorway to the master bedroom and on-suite (15m2) with a skylight. The master bedroom has a door leading out onto the second street and on-suite bathroom, consisting of built in shower, small hand basin and toilet and has glass blocks in part of the wall to let natural light into the shower room.

Upstairs and you are into another square hallway with seating areas on 3 sides. The third and largest bedroom(17m2) is upstairs with window and view out onto the street below. From the hallway is an exterior door leading out on a large terrace area of approx 57m2 in 3 levels.

#74415 - 03/29/06 12:32 AM Re: Turre Almeria: House for sale
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Regarding the water, is this building on a city water system or does it have its own stand-alone water purification system?

Also, you can't upload photos to this website but if you have them hosted somewhere there's a possibility that you'll be able to "display" those photos here by using the IMAGE sytax button as shown just below the text editor in the "FULL REPLY FORM" - not seen/displayed in the "short reply form" though.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74416 - 03/29/06 03:01 AM Re: Turre Almeria: House for sale
edel Offline

Normally all the house down here have water which is "run" by Galasa but for some reason Turre does not. It is sourced from the mountains. You pay your taxes to the town hall every year and this is your bill for the water etc. It is a good system at the moment but it is expected that turre will soon become part of Galasa but i have not hear any set date or time for that yet.

I will upload the pictures on tripod at lunch as i have to get back to work now!!

#74417 - 03/29/06 08:14 AM Re: Turre Almeria: House for sale
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Is anyone else hoping to win the lottery or am I the only one? wink

#74418 - 03/29/06 08:24 AM Re: Turre Almeria: House for sale
edel Offline

i have uploaded some pictures of the house and of the area on http://edeldonlon.tripod.com/calle_tiendas_turre i do have some more so if anybody is very interested do email me and i can send them to you also!

i wish we could have won the lotto, that would mean that we wouldnt have to sell it after 6 months of renovations!!!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments