Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#74181 - 09/28/05 12:43 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hello everybody,

Here I am returned back to Madrid (shame!).

Thanks so much MadridMan, you are the nicest guy ever seen on the Earth.

I had a perfect flight and even I could sleep a few minutes during some parts of the night, no so usual for me but perfect. I arrived here 8:55 local time and at 9:30 I was in the 200 bus straight to Madrid/Avda. de America, I transfered to metro and I had time for saving the life to a woman who fell stepping down some stairs, with my left arm I could keep the body before hitting or hurting herself, uffff.

It could be so terrible because the stairs were so big and she was not close to the handhanger.

Finally after becaming an hero wink I got inside a line 6 train and 10:15 I was at home sweet home, I have waited until lunch for having a 3,5h siesta and I feel strange but good.

Thanks again and see you very soon.

#74182 - 09/28/05 07:43 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Welcome home, Hero replay!! Traveling the globe AND saving lives. Wow! You are a multi-purpose, multi-faceted kind of guy, aren't you!? Congratulations. I hope the woman whose life you saved was young, attractive, and gave you her phone number too.

Hope you always have good memories of your first visit to the USA including New York City and your midwest visit as well.

JoeSambuca: THANKS FOR THE YANKEES HAT!!!! What a nice surprise. You're the best. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74183 - 09/29/05 03:42 AM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
pim_on_tour Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
Ha, ha, ha! I was reading the last part of this thread and finding it quite funny, gotta love all this male-bonding! :p The pics too are terrific!
laugh
And, yes, yes, yes, to everyone who has said that Richie and Rafael are great people!
You two should definitely contact Chica/Becky and attend one of the monthly dinners that she hosts (we used to do it together, snif! frown ), they're for women (the dining club is called MadChicas), but, occassionaly, about two times a year they're open to men, and at least a couple of very interesting liasons have already originated from them...need a say more? wink

Cheers, guys! cool

pim

#74184 - 09/29/05 03:54 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
MM, it was my pleasure! It was the least I could do for years of your service on this site. You have to wear it especially if you ever travel to Boston!

#74185 - 10/02/05 03:35 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Replay

Glad you got home safe and had chance to see New York City. I still prefer Madrid to New York City, but I rather live in New York City. wink

Bill (In Barcelona)

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2046 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments