Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#74171 - 09/21/05 10:41 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Finally I finished editing the photos before I leave for Spain! Here you go! laugh
MadridMan Gathering at Katz Deli

Please enjoy then, I certainly did have fun taking them and meeting the rest of MadridMan fans!

Bill

#74172 - 09/21/05 11:34 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Thanks for the photos, Bill from NYC! They're GREAT!

Rafael called me at work today to say he was having a fantastic time in The Big Apple. He said he had probably walked the entirety of the city. Wow. That man loves to walk but NYC is BIGGGG!! He's coming to visit me here in Columbus on Friday for a few days. Columbus CANNOT compete with NYC but maybe he'll enjoy the relative peace and solitude.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74173 - 09/22/05 07:20 AM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Quote:
Columbus CANNOT compete with NYC but maybe he'll enjoy the relative peace and solitude.
I pretty sure the time Rafael is spending with you in Columbus makes ups for the excitement found in New York City. laugh

Quote:
Thanks for the photos, Bill from NYC! They're GREAT!
Thank you! But you do know there is one person is missing. Lets hope Rafael took a good photo of me. confused

Bill

#74174 - 09/22/05 03:11 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
JoeSambuca Offline

great Pics Bill,
Not too increminating ehh???

Columbuis is a great town I spent 3 months there
on two tours for NAtionwide Insurance. I loved it!

Tonight I'm taking Replay to a Yankee game.... I'm going to teach him how to say Boston S*cks
laugh

#74175 - 09/22/05 06:15 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hahahaaa!!! WOW!!! You're REALLY taking him to a YANKEES game?!?!!? WOWEE!! He doesn't know how lucky he is. NOT ONLY the world famous New York Yankees BUT THEY'RE PLAYING the World Series Champions Boston Redsocks!! eek eek That's TOO COOL!! You're taking VERY GOOD CARE of our replay. You're SO nice, JoeSambuca!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74176 - 09/22/05 06:58 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
JoeSambuca, why the hell are you exactly as I remembered you? Do you hibernate by night? laugh

Or perhaps you use mojitos as a conservation method... hmmm. Tell us your secret!

And I have another question: where were the girls??? Replay, tell us about the girls!!! laugh

Fernando

#74177 - 09/22/05 09:04 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
Bill from NYC Offline
Executive Member

Quote:
great Pics Bill,
Not too increminating ehh???
Thanks Joe. See as I promise I took good photos of you! I could not post the photos of the twenty nude New York City women climbing over over you.

Maybe when I get back from Spain I have a chance! wink

Bill

#74178 - 09/22/05 10:30 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
JoeSambuca Offline

Oh Boy!
Replay loved the Game, he had a blast. His eyes were open really wide and he saw New York culture straight on!
Actually Madridman, they were playing the Baltimore Orioles but the yankee fans still chant Boston S*cks at least one during a game.
I was really busy with work this week I wish I could have done more for Replay.
I try to be nice to all my friends who I meet aborad. They've been so kind to me and it's the very least I can do.
Hint: Fernando! smile (NY awaits you!)
My secret? It's not getting easier I tell you that! laugh
LOve life that's my secret and Guiness Stout makes your hair nice and shinny is my other.

Bill..Bill..Bill...don;t tease me...I would have traded a lung for a nice girl to be present but regardless you guys were great company.
Have fun in Madrid and remember this pick up line
.....you ready....I know Madridman laugh

#74179 - 09/25/05 11:44 AM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi there my friends!!

How you doing???, I am having my best trip ever during this exciting USA tour, I can not believe you guys are so kind with me, and I have no words to express my grateful and my best feelings I have for you... Seriously, you, USA and NYC are very nice.

Thanks so much Richy for bringing me to the exciting Yankee stadium and for having a good and delicious dinner inside Katz Deli, you are a great person and I hope to give you back the same kindness you had with me.

Greets to the another friends I met, like you Bill from NYC (nice camera!)... I am so bad remembering names, so sorry for the inconvenience.

Only three days before leaving America I have some remaining power for visiting Columbus and Chicago, for finally taking four planes for coming back to Madrid. I hope to see you ASP in Spain.

Sincerely, I won't ever forget this holidays, never best said, holy days wink

A big hug from your friend Rafa.

#74180 - 09/25/05 08:23 PM Re: Sept.17, NYC Gathering of MM Members!
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
I guess it has been too much time since I last visited the States (10 years my God!!!) smile

Perhaps I should plan a new trip for the near future... rolleyes Seeing Ricky in his environment its well worth the visit hehehe.

Fernando

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments