MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#74123 - 08/22/05 03:50 AM Barry ....
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Hi Barry cool

Have you changed your email address because when I write to you, my messages just keep being returned frown

Thanks
Jo

#74124 - 09/21/05 04:06 PM Re: Barry ....
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Hi,

Sorry to bring this up again. But I am having no luck contacting Barry, I've tried e-mailing as usual (keep bouncing back) and private message, but nothing frown

Anyone got any ideas as to a new email address or anything?

Thanks.

Jo

#74125 - 09/21/05 07:32 PM Re: Barry ....
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Jo-Anne: You did know he moved to one of the Balearic Islands, didn't you? I think he/they went last month sometime. Maybe that's why your email to him gets bounced back. I don't think he's checked in for awhile now. Not sure. Keep trying!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#74126 - 09/22/05 03:39 AM Re: Barry ....
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Hi MM

Yes, that's one of the reasons I wanted to get in touch with him. Lots to talk about.

Of course, I'll keep trying. In the meantime, perhaps he'll remember to pop in here and have a look and see that I haven't really forgotten to write to him cool

Thanks.

Jo

#74127 - 09/24/05 12:39 PM Re: Barry ....
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
I'm alive. Thanks for missing me. After 15 years, I've left my beloved Madrid to set up home in a pueblo in Mallorca. It's quite a change of pace. I've been busy moving and unpacking so haven't really been around the board. Now I'm back and can answer all queries about Mallorca. Joanne - my email's stopped working. Norton antivirus were at me for months to renew my subscription. I finally did and outlook express stopped working. You can always get me at barrymallorca@gmail.com. I'll change it on my profile. I hope this means you're planning a visit... Now I'm back with a vengeance and relishing the thought of some political discussion with some old friends.

#74128 - 09/25/05 05:30 AM Re: Barry ....
pim_on_tour Offline

Loc: Basel, Switzerland
Oh no! Madrid without Barry won't be the same!
Bueeeno, I hope this move only brings you very, very, very good things, you deserve it!

Lots of love from grey Brussels to sunny Mallorca.
smile

pim

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
la calma
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 8 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments