MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#73935 - 06/01/05 01:09 PM Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
It's THAT TIME once again. Time for "Party with MadridMan in Madrid!" Question is, WHEN are we going to have it?

I'm in Madrid Saturday June 18 to Wednesday June 29. Thing is, I'm CERTAIN I won't want to "Party with (almost wink ) ANYONE on Saturday night, June 29th, the day I arrive. The following weekend, Friday June 24th is not really an option as I have something planned. I'm not even sure Saturday June 25th will be available to me as I might be gone for the entire weekend.

While not as popular and no-doubt more sparsely attended, what do we think about a mid-week, less-formal "Party with MadridMan"? We could make it an earlier night for those who work the next day. Maybe some day between Monday June 20 & Thursday June 23?

I realize I've drastically narrowed the option but the Madrid trip only totals about 10 days. On the UP side, I'll be in Madrid for about an equal number of days around mid-October so there's a possibility we can plan another one then.

Comments? Ideas? Places to meet? Will my Spaniard friends NOT attend because of a mid-week get-together? I realize it's less convenient.

Looking forward to feedback. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73936 - 06/01/05 03:08 PM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
papillonsl Offline

Loc: cambridge, ma
Hi MM and everyone!

My friend and I will be visiting Madrid June 21-25. If you have suggestions for a get-together or other activities to do that week, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

#73937 - 06/01/05 03:09 PM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
Torero Offline

Loc: Iowa
Since I normally spend summers in Madrid, I thought I would never get to attend a MadridMan party in Madrid. This is awesome! I arrive on the 22nd, so if the final date works out for me, I'll definitely be there! Thanks for the great site MM!

#73938 - 06/02/05 09:19 AM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
*sigh*

once again, I am out of time. frown

#73939 - 06/02/05 09:24 AM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
hey Madridman! I´ll try to make it as well. Mid-week I am not usually available until after 10pm.

So, be sure to post when and where! smile

#73940 - 06/02/05 09:38 AM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
Chica

You could even have two young men to accompany you eek I've warned them that it may be a compulsory activity for them whilst there rolleyes

Jo

#73941 - 06/02/05 09:46 AM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I don't know Jo... my "Teen Talk" group seems quite anxious to meet their counterparts and really show them Madrid! wink laugh I'll bet those young men would have more fun with their Spanish counterparts than an "old nag" like me!!

#73942 - 06/02/05 06:33 PM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
MM, I arrive on Monday, June 27! Anyway you could have it on Tuesday before you leave? If you are anything like me, the night before leaving Madrid is not the optimum time for a party! Well, I probably will miss this one by a week, but I think some others are planning one in July, so will try to make that one.
I was just looking forward to meeting you all again!!!!

Lisa

#73943 - 06/02/05 07:50 PM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
laduque: sorry, but as you mentioned, I think having it on "my last night in Madrid" would not be the best time for me - considering the people I'm leaving behind - once again. I'm sure you understand. Typically my last night in Madrid consists of a large meal - with the family - and conversation. What a shame I'll miss you this time around. Maybe in October?

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73944 - 06/02/05 10:14 PM Re: Madrid June2005:"Party w/ MadridMan!"
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
I totally understand, and to think of it, my first day in Madrid is that day too, and it is much of the same thing as well, large meal with family...especially with a newish new granddaughter i'm toting over there!

I've no doubt there will be a next time!

Sorry i'll miss this one by only 1 week.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Espanol, quinlan
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2216 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments