Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73818 - 04/05/05 07:25 AM Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina
dgnyc Offline

Loc: Madrid
Beautiful apartment in Madrid for summer rental. From July 1st - October 1st. Located in the famous barrio ´La Latina´. Extremely clean and fully furnished with all the extras. High speed internet access/ large TV / video/ Laundry/A.C./ etc. Great light, 2 front balconies facing the street.Right between 2 metro stops, 3 supermarkets, and a 2 minute walk to Plaza Mayor. Looking for a single person or a couple to rent our place. Price: 1000.euros/month plus Utilities. For more information please contact us at Dgouls@hotmail.com

#73819 - 04/06/05 09:06 AM Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina
carolina2hot2handle Offline

Loc: newyork
Hello DGNYC, This is Carolina I am from NewYork, Im guessing you are as well with your user name?Im going to be spending the summer in Spain and will be traveling all over the country.I will be arriving first to Madrid. (Barrio) is neighborhood right? Is LaLatina a cool area to be, bars,shopping etc. I will be coming with my best friend and we are looking for a decent place to stay, i´ve heard that there are alot of "not so nice" apartments and hostals there. And would you rent for just one month??? thank you. Carolina

#73820 - 04/10/05 10:20 AM Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Is this place still available?

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73821 - 04/10/05 06:20 PM Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina
dgnyc Offline

Loc: Madrid
Yes the apartment is still available. Pictures are also available if requested.

#73822 - 04/21/05 02:20 PM Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina
Mairin Offline

Loc: Corrimbla, Ballina, Co. Mayo. ...
Hi, I am in Madrid at the moment and looking for an apartment for SEPTEMBER. Perhaps we might look at your property. We are staying in Latina.
My email is muldoonmaureen@yahoo.co.uk

I look forward to hearing from you.

Maureen Muldoon

#73823 - 04/21/05 03:07 PM Re: Madrid Summer rental. barrio LaLatina
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Mairin, I'd recommend contacting the original poster directly as he/she may not return to this thread (and maybe neither will you).

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments