Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73811 - 04/01/05 06:43 AM Madrid WANT: Plaza Santa Ana Flat
gregkempson@aol.com Offline

Loc: Madrid
Does anyone know of a flat on or near Plaza Santa Ana for rent or sale.

Thanks,

Greg Kempson

#73812 - 04/01/05 08:19 AM Re: Madrid WANT: Plaza Santa Ana Flat
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi there! Hopefully member barry might know of one or two - he lives ON the Plaza Santa Ana - and I don't mean on a park bench under several newspapers, either. wink Maybe he can spy some FOR RENT/SALE signs hanging in some windows and could jot down the phone numbers for you to call - don't expect the sellers/landlords to speak English, though. Prepare for that probability.

Out of curiosity, are you IN Madrid now? Also, does it HAVE to be Plaza Santa Ana? Might it be on nearby streets in the same area?
Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73813 - 04/01/05 09:45 AM Re: Madrid WANT: Plaza Santa Ana Flat
barry Offline

Loc: sóller, mallorca, spain
Well, funny you should ask. The flat upstairs from me in Santa Ana No 1 is empty right now. I think they want to sell it or rent it out. They paid 600,000 euros for it a year ago so they'll probably want around 15% more now. The flat downstairs from me was rented out last week for 1100 euros (120 sqm).
On the other side of the square above the bar Moderna there was a for rent sign a few days ago but it seems to have disappeared. And there are lots of brand new flats in the recently remodelled building on the corner with C/ Principe. But they're expensive, I've been told. I'll try and finfd out about the one upstairs from me, though with th eowners in New York, I'm not sure how.

#73814 - 04/05/05 02:44 AM Re: Madrid WANT: Plaza Santa Ana Flat
Anonymous
Unregistered

Speaking of Plaza de Santa Ana,one of my beloved marcha hangouts,I heard that singer Joaquin Sabina has an apartment right on the plaza.I was told by a taxi driver that he is often seen there.He's one of my favorite singers and I always laugh when I hear his music.It's poetic but with a funny twist.I would like to meet him and find out how in the world he comes up with those crazy lyrics of his.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments