Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73747 - 01/23/05 01:01 PM running groups in madrid?
sincopated Offline

Loc: New York
Hi everyone,

I have been living in Madrid for a few months and am wondering if there are any running groups/clubs in Madrid. Though I ran a half-marathon last summer, I've gotten out of shape and have started running again once or twice a week (baby steps...). Are there any other runners out there in Madrid? I think it'd be fun to have a few other friends to go running with and/or swap tips or experiences being a runner in a not-necessarily runner-friendly city frown

I'm from New York, 24 years old, definitely NOT flo-jo. I run about a 10-minute mile on the contrary smile

#73748 - 01/23/05 02:52 PM Re: running groups in madrid?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Have you yet heard about the Madrid Hash House Harriers? Their website is @ http://www.madridhhh.com/ . Before, upon hearing their name I thought they were a bunch of Madrid "Stoners" laugh but now I understand they're a bunch of RUNNERS! Maybe they could connect you.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73749 - 02/27/05 04:05 PM Re: running groups in madrid?
SimonC Offline

Loc: Madrid - Spain
Hi sincopated, if you want a running partner, then I am always free after work to run. It would be nice to run with someone rather than myself.

Let me know if you're interested.
mail me: Simon@DoMadrid.com
Cheers..
SimonC

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1839 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments