Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73539 - 10/19/04 04:37 PM Leaving Madrid Sale
ThirstforKnowledge Offline

Loc: Madrid
Regretfully I have to return to the UK so I am selling all my furniture, fixtures and fittings. Items for sale include: double bed, bedstead, 2 single beds, sofa, two armchairs, 2 tables, 4 dining chairs, sideboard, sidetables, chest of drawers, hoover, television, DVD player, printer, scanner, kettle, iron, kitchenware, blinds etc...

Most of the furniture is less than 1 year old and was bought from either IKEA or Tu Muebles. I have a list detailing all the items and prices which I can email to any interested party.

I can be contacted by email at ThirstforKnowledge2002@yahoo.co.uk.

#73540 - 11/22/04 11:22 AM Re: Leaving Madrid Sale
ThirstforKnowledge Offline

Loc: Madrid
Just to let you all know that there are still a few items left. Namely:

3 seater sofa - in dark blue with detachable & machine washable covers, bought from IKEA under a year ago and still has it's 10 year guarantee - price 370 euros

2 singles beds with mattresses, 90cm by 190cm, bought under a year ago from Tu Muebles - 60 euros each.

1 bedstead/head board in forged iron, for a double bed (spanish size, i.e. 135cm across) - 60 euros.

That's it. Email me on ThirstforKnowledge2002@yahoo.co.uk if you're interested.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments