Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73471 - 08/03/04 07:42 PM Madrid: Babysitter / canguro wanted
papa bajo Offline

Loc: madrid
Hola,

We are looking for a babysitter for our 2-1/2 year old son for occasional nights out. Pref Spanish speaking or bilingual. If anyone has any recommendations that would be great. We live right next to the metro station "La Latina" on line 5. Or if anyone has experience with babysitters they would like to share (such as the going hourly rate, etc) that would also be greatly appreciated.

gracias,
christian

#73472 - 08/03/04 07:47 PM Re: Madrid: Babysitter / canguro wanted
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I would think finding a babysitter would be easy with all the students there. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73473 - 08/07/04 03:00 AM Re: Madrid: Babysitter / canguro wanted
super lau Offline

Hi

I recently studied at Saint Louis University in Madrid (la universidad de San Luis), and there were always postings for babysitters who were wanted. Practically every student on campus speaks both English and Spanish, and many would be more than happy to babysit. There are several public bulletin boards where you can place ads, and if you talk to one of the directors they may be able to put you in contact with a student they know who is looking. The address is:

Saint Louis University, Madrid Campus
Avda. Del Valle 34
28003 Madrid, Spain

and you can call for directions here:

Main Office: (34) 91-554-5858

I really hope this helps!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments