Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73444 - 06/30/04 06:11 AM Madrid: Room needed for end of July
Ryan Offline

Loc: Atocha
Hi all

I am looking for a room in the centre of Madrid or Atocha side of the city at the end of July. I am 30, from Ireland and i am working in informatica. contact me at garvallagh@hotmail.com. I would be willing to pay up to €330 depending on the room. If you have something that would be suitable, or know somebody, who knows somebody sorta thing

Thanks
Ryan

#73445 - 06/30/04 06:53 AM Re: Madrid: Room needed for end of July
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
At that price, I imagine you're willing to share an apartment, correct?

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73446 - 06/30/04 09:51 AM Re: Madrid: Room needed for end of July
Ryan Offline

Loc: Atocha
Of Course MM, dont fancy knocking about a dusty old house all by my little old self in the evenings ;

I would like to share with people preferably Spanish speakers as i have been here 9 months and still have avoided speaking alot of Spanish!

#73447 - 07/01/04 05:35 PM Re: Madrid: Room needed for end of July
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Ryan! Hope you've been seeing the other postings of Rooms for Rents in Madrid. There's one from today in your price range and another from a few days ago for a little cheaper. Hope you're following up and checking this category often!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments