Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73421 - 05/27/04 03:32 PM Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Stop me MadridMan if this is inappropriate, but I'd like to post a "job wanted" here!

I'm currently looking for a new career, either here in the US or in Spain, [no importa]. I have an undergrad degree in Spanish Education and an MBA in International Business and Marketing. I'm looking for something in corporate training or human resources.

I'm less interested in the mechanics of the position than I am in the dynamics of the company. If you're with a firm who is looking for someone like me, please e-mail me at craig@bikerider.com. Let me know you got my info from MM...I may pay him a headhunter fee! smile

I'll send you more specifics when you contact me...and thanks!!

CaliBasco

#73422 - 05/27/04 06:35 PM Re: Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I wish you the best, CaliBasco. Years ago on this message board, someone had the GREAT idea of starting a kind of business for all us who would like to move/live/work in Spain. Once the business got started we could start offering up work visas to others and before you know it - BOOM! We'd have MadridMan Media Corporate Headquarters right there in Madrid.

But seriously, best of luck to you. smile Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73423 - 05/29/04 02:10 PM Re: Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
It seem as if there are a lot of marketing jobs in spain. When I go to job websites I see IT/programming jobs as well. Try Proctor and Gamble.

#73424 - 06/02/04 02:04 PM Re: Career Wanted in Spain or US: Looking for your assistance
Chus Offline

Loc: Charlotte, N.C., USA

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
dona_quijote
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1782 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments