Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#73311 - 04/04/04 06:26 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Have fun for me MM. I had a good time last year at your gathering. I remember going with barry and some others to torero. I wish I could be there but I am no longer in spain. Oh well Maybe next year.

#73312 - 04/05/04 10:32 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
I'm jealous!!!!!

I have been to Cervecería de San Andrés a few times - discovered it by accident as I tend to wander/discover at will. It's a super location - and within comfortable walking distance of Sol if the weather is decent. However, cab it home at the end of the evening ....

Enjoy!!!!!!! MM - you really need to insert the "green face of jealousy" icon for those of us not there .....

#73313 - 04/05/04 04:38 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
Peter San Diego Offline

Loc: San Marcos, near San Diego , C...
Hey MM!! Sure wish I was there! Neat to hear you are already in Madrid! Sound SOO great!

PLEASE stop in and say hi to Joaquin for me at the Asquinina Bar Gallego. He is such a nice man. I am sure you will agree and he will get a big kick out of you stopping by to say hi from Pedro in California!

Have fun!

#73314 - 04/05/04 08:02 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
susanjm Offline

Loc: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Aargh! Can't believe we'll miss this. We won't be arriving in Spain until about 2 weeks later and won't be in madrid until about 2 weeks after that. We were in Madrid in October and walked down around the Latina area - looked very cool. Enjoy the party everyone!

Susan

#73315 - 04/05/04 08:23 PM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Thanks for going two weeks after I got back! mad That's okay...I had a bootleg MM party with one other person... smile

#73316 - 04/06/04 12:55 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
Mongo Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
After 7 years of taking an April trip, this will be the first to coincide with the party with MadridMan date. (Good Lord willing and the dam
don't bust. I arrive 7 hours before the start of the party!)

Calibasco, how much La Casera did you bring home with you? I had 6-1/2 liters in February, of which 4 remain!

#73317 - 04/08/04 07:51 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
GoMadrid Offline

Loc: California
OK, MadridMan et al. We are in Madrid, comfortably ensconced at Hostal Adriano. My first impression is VERY POSITIVE.

I didn't remember how many things are closed during Semana Santa. Even El Corte Inglés is closed. Luckily all the bars and restaurants are open. We arrived at 0815, dropped our bags at Hostal Adriano, and marched right on over to La Mallorquina...straight up the stairs for the sit-down service, where I got the cafe con leche and napolitana de crema I had been dreaming about. As MadridMan would say.."Yum,Yum". See you all at the fiesta.....

#73318 - 04/09/04 12:37 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Enjoy everybody! Wish I could be there again, last year was great. Too bad Im back living in the US now frown
Kelly

#73319 - 04/09/04 04:51 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I´m looking forward to next Friday! Everyone PRAY/HOPE/WISH for NO RAIN! The big terraza there looks nice and inviting.

Saludos, MadridMan
(Today we´re off to Olivera for the night but visiting the Roman ruins in Mérida)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73320 - 04/10/04 07:20 AM Re: Apr.16: Party w/ MadridMan in Madrid !!!!
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
Have Fun everyone!
I unfortunately cannot get over there, so am a little jealous. However I have explored this area a little in the past and can agree it is a superb place for a get-together.... Hope you get some great aperitivos....

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments