Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73262 - 03/16/04 06:54 AM Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!!
luca Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi!
We are looking for an American Journalist living in Madrid with experience in the field interested in promoting our new Quotations website ThinkExist. It is not easy for companies to contact Americans living in Madrid. Where do Americans go to search for a job?

#73263 - 03/16/04 07:23 AM Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi Luca! I wish you the best of luck in your search. But the truth is, there are very very few 'Americans' living (legally) in Madrid and in Spain in general (unless they're military or at the embassy). It's truly nearly impossible for non Spaniards and non EU persons to find legal work in Spain so I suppose that's the reason you're having some difficulty.

Best of luck to you. Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73264 - 03/16/04 08:51 AM Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!!
luca Offline

Loc: Madrid
Madridman, thank you for your quick answer and congratulations. You have a great site!

#73265 - 03/16/04 12:54 PM Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hey Chica! I know you're a very busy woman with your language academy but maybe you'd care to look into this.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73266 - 03/17/04 12:05 AM Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!!
Kevin Offline

Loc: Augusta, Georgia
How much are you paying? I could go to Madrid and, although I am not educated in Journalism, I have MUCH better credentials than Jason Blair. laugh
"Neither the United States of America nor the world community of nations can tolerate deliberate deception and offensive threats on the part of any nation, large or small. We no longer live in a world where only the actual firing of weapons represents a sufficient challenge to a nation's security"
-- President John F. Kennedy during the Cuban Missile Crisis.

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."
-- President John F. Kennedy

Democrats, why the change?

#73267 - 03/26/04 10:37 AM Re: Madrid: American Journalist Needed!!!
jdowney Offline

Loc: Newport Beach, Ca. 92663
I know hundreds of Americans living in Madrid who are legitimate and I met them through the Navy League, The American Womans Association, The EuroCircle Club, The American Club and The British Womans Association (yes, there are lots of American Women who belong to The British Womans Association). Most are professionals and are not teens or twenty-somethings on a year vacation. There is also The Professional Womans Club which has several American Women who are available to work.
Good Luck.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments