Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#73105 - 10/29/03 01:18 PM buy my (spanish) cell phone
knews9 Offline

Loc: ny
i bought my nokia cellphone for about 70 euros 5 weeks ago to have during my trip...i´m leaving now and would love to sell it to someone here. i´m in barcelona until sunday (11-1) and will be going through madrid airport on the 4th.
the phone is a vodafone phone which you can purchase cards or time for as you go. it´s been really great and convenient for travelling around.
call me (on it) at 011-34-678981520.
karen

#73106 - 10/29/03 03:17 PM Re: buy my (spanish) cell phone
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Boink! I've moved your posting to the Classifieds & Personals category. Good luck selling your phone while in BCN or Madrid!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#73107 - 10/30/03 10:32 AM Re: buy my (spanish) cell phone
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Sell it to that "other" Madrid website guy [no names, please]... wink He makes it a business and is probably looking for an upgrade to one of his "units".

smile

#73108 - 11/01/03 10:08 AM Re: buy my (spanish) cell phone
mariacristi Offline

Loc: melbourne
I know who's that "other" guy you're talking about calibasco. I was an ex-member.But when I discovered MM, I jumped ship wink . I think this is the best site about spain! 'been browsing previous topics since i joined and found heaps of interesting, funny and helpful infos not only about the country but other subjects as well. Not to mention the intelligent, articulate and well-informed bunch of members it's got. MM must really be proud of this ship and its crews smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments