Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#73045 - 09/27/03 10:06 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Melinda328 Offline

Loc: Madrid
I´d be interested but the first week of November I´m probably going to be booked. I belong to fan clubs for 2 singers that I like so I can meet more Spaniards/practice Spanish and their CDs come out around that time so I´ll probably be spending most of my free time at the beginning of November with my fan club friends. However if it doesn´t fall on the same day as one of our events, I´d love to get together with you guys.

Melinda

#73046 - 09/29/03 07:18 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Indie Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Melinda... who´s the band you´re fond of?

#73047 - 09/29/03 07:45 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Anonymous
Unregistered

#73048 - 09/30/03 12:46 PM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Miguelito Offline

Hey Melinda, will you follow OT3?

#73049 - 10/01/03 06:29 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Amanda Panda Offline

Loc: Tallahassee, FL USA
Ignacio how are you?
Indie and Pablete never met you but hope you are well. To introduce myself I am Amanda. I would love to come to a meet up in Madrid but I live in Reus. If I can find a cheap hostal(that will let me bring my dog) for that date I would love to return to Madrid. I know of a really good cheap place near metro Ventura Rodriguez for tapas and Sidra (by the way did I spell that right?) The cyder is only 4 euros a bottle and the tapas are free! Does anyone know the place I am talking about? I forgot the name of the place but it is really good. Well just thought I would throw an idea out there. Let me know what you think
cheers
Amanda

#73050 - 10/01/03 06:49 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hello, Amanda. I tried to reach you, don't remember very well if I emailed you or, more probably, left a message in your mobile phone.

Sorry to hear you finally left. It would be great to have you back even for a day/some days.

There are plenty of cheap hostals, but the dog matter will need some research, as you know.

These days I am a bit crazy with my holidays preparations, but I am coming back 27 October. If you haven't found any place where your dog can stay, I can take a tour around some hostals and ask. Unfortunately I cannot host it in my home as I am allergic to "acaros" that grow in skin and hair of animals. However, if you bring him/her I will be glad to play a while with him/her, because I love dogs (spiritual love only smile ).

#73051 - 10/06/03 05:03 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Pablete Offline

Sorry guys, but I won't be able to go to our gathering. I have to work out of Spain for 15 days (leaving tomorrow).
It's a very big pitty.
Sorry again

#73052 - 10/06/03 07:01 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Anonymous
Unregistered

Pablete:

If you can't make, it's ok, but... Have you checked the date? It's on 7 November.

#73053 - 10/07/03 07:30 AM Re: Madrid GATHERING 7 november MadridMan
Pablete Offline

Yes, I know. I'm out of spain frown

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2074 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments