Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72917 - 07/01/03 07:23 AM Javea/Costa Blanca: Villa for sale by owner
kmart Offline

Located in older, desireable part of Javea. Large villa, Montgó view, pool, large flat garden, basement. Short 5 minute walk to town, schools and market. Photos and details here: http://perso.wanadoo.es/kellym/

#72918 - 07/04/03 07:39 PM Re: Javea/Costa Blanca: Villa for sale by owner
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
kmart: It looks fantastic, but at 430K euros? What are the comps in the area for pisos/chalets of equal specs? Thanks.

#72919 - 07/05/03 03:56 AM Re: Javea/Costa Blanca: Villa for sale by owner
kmart Offline

Calibasco:

We are not in real estate and it's hard to get a handle on real estate pricing, it went up 20% last year. Existing houses go up faster than new construction. Javea is similar to places like Carmel, it's a beautiful area. I've heard that the minimum for a house is around 350,000 euros, but I think you can get an apt. for around 250 (I´m not sure). Our house is located in a prime area where lots go for over 200,000 euros.

I don't know what's available in the neighborhood, but am not aware of anything under 500,000 euros and I know there are a number of million dollar houses. We have our house priced at 450,000 which seems about right.

#72920 - 09/16/03 05:41 AM Re: Javea/Costa Blanca: Villa for sale by owner
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
[originally posted by kmart, Junior Member, Member # 3765, posted 09-16-2003 04:41 AM]

Located in desireable part of Javea. Large villa, Montgó view, pool, large flat garden, basement. A short 5 minute walk to town, schools and market. Photos and details here: http://perso.wanadoo.es/kellym/

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72921 - 09/16/03 05:44 AM Re: Javea/Costa Blanca: Villa for sale by owner
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I see you're holding to your asking price of € 450,000 . eek And the site says it's "€100,000 below area offers", eh? double- eek !

Good luck! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72922 - 09/16/03 05:55 AM Re: Javea/Costa Blanca: Villa for sale by owner
kmart Offline

Madridman:

Thanks for your comments. It's hard to get a handle on real estate. I saw a house nearby for 475,000 euros 'sin reformar' and another for 415,000 'sin reformar'.

A friend who works in real estate, and is apparently successful, told me the price was good. We'll see. Javea is not cheap and not getting any cheaper. But on the other hand, it is a very nice place to live.

Thanks.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments