Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#72847 - 11/20/04 08:18 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
Anonymous
Unregistered

For you (I believe you speak good/reasonable spanish, don't you) I woud recommend Segundamano.es "shared flats" page, better printed version when you are here.

#72848 - 11/21/04 06:07 AM Re: Madrid:Apartment urgently needed
filbert Offline
Executive Member

Loc: London
I think the trouble with perusing classifieds etc is that you end up making a lot of telephone calls as in a lot of cases the room has already been let. Even worse you can be led in by time wasters who already have a list of 15 hopefuls looking at the same room, but just want to lord it over you in an interview. This happened to me before as I previously stated - it really annoyed me that the promised call to tell me if I'd got the room or not didn't materialise. Consequently I spent another 4 nights paying hostal charges.
This is why, if I need to look again I will use MadridInsider or welcome Spain services. I understand from his previous post that MadridInsider doesn't charge the room-seeker for this, but even if he does it will save time and money (hostal fees, eating out all the time, telephone calls, wasted visits etc) using his services.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Mah-g, Ricardo Mata
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1725 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments