Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#72796 - 06/08/03 05:43 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
NEWYORKRED Offline

Loc: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
BOBSTER:
LET ME GET THIS RIGHT,,,,,,HOW MANY AM I PREPARING FOR?

THE CHEF AT THAT RESTUARANT WILL HAVE SOME SERIOUS COOKING IF WE TAKE THAT RESTAURANT !

I CALLED THE OWNER AND HE REQUESTED A ROUND A BOUT #. SERIOUS SANGRIA I HEAR!!!!!

PABLO AT THE RESTAURANT IS DYING TO SHOW OFF HIS TALENTS
: cool

#72797 - 06/08/03 07:34 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
NEWYORKRED, since you SHOUTED your message to me I'll SHOUT my reply back to you... ahem... (clearing throat)...

THE AMTRAK ONLY GOES TO CLEVELAND HERE IN OHIO - THAT'S ABOUT 2-2.5 HOURS NORTH OF WHERE I LIVE!!!!!! I ONCE LOOKED INTO THE NYC-CLEVELAND ROUTE AND FOUND THAT WHILE MUCH CHEAPER THAN FLYING IT TOOK SOMETHING CRAZY LIKE 12 HOURS!!!! (don't know if I can keep up at this pace but I'll try..) SO IF YOU FIGURE IN THE WAITING AROUND TIME IN CLEVELAND, ADD THAT TO THE TRAIN TRIP, IT WOULD PROBABLY BE ABOUT 15 HOURS!!! UGH!!!!! SORRY!!!! I JUST COULDN'T DO IT AS MUCH AS I'D LOVE TO SEE YOU, JOESAMBUCA, NATE, AND THE REST OF "Our Gang"!!!! YOU LEFT SO SOON AFTER THE START OF THE LAST (APRIL) MADRIDMAN PARTY THAT I DIDN'T EVEN REALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO TALK TO YOU!! WHAT A SHAME! I'M SURE YOU'LL ALL HAVE A GREAT TIME THERE IN NYC WITH OR WITHOUT ME!!! ENJOY!!!!

(pant... pant... pant...) Saludos, MadridMan wink

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72798 - 06/08/03 09:01 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Bobster Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I guess I figured you weren't that important Nate...

Just kidding! My bad, I was typing the list so quickly I forgot to add your name- so that makes it 7 so far.

NewYorkRed, if you could RSVP 10 people that would be great. It should be accurate, give or take a couple. I'm still waiting to see how big Esperanza's clan is going to be! If she brings her family, and I know another person that may be coming too, we will be right around that 10 person mark. So give him the head's up, and if any of you guys is planning to bring guests, let me know so I can update the number.

Ciao for now!

Bobby

"To be is to do." -- Voltaire.

"Do be do be do." -- Frank Sinatra

#72799 - 06/08/03 11:12 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
dcoe18 Offline

Loc: Manhattan
Hi,

I live in Manhattan. How can I get in on MadridMan's dinner party?

Later,

Al

#72800 - 06/09/03 11:58 AM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
I can't make it on June 21st, I already have plans... but have fun! And tell us all what restaurant and how the prices are and how the food is... and hopefully I can go next time!

#72801 - 06/09/03 03:20 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
ditto for us...unfortunately we cannot make it that evening. We are leaving for Spain ( via London! cool )within a couple of days and we are going to be super busy organizing everything. But, I am really interested in knowing about the restuarant you have chosen. Have a great time everyone. Buen provecho.

#72802 - 06/09/03 05:55 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Nate Offline

Loc: New York
NewYorked, put Dcoe18 on the list. cool

#72803 - 06/09/03 07:12 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
NEWYORKRED Offline

Loc: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
now now now MadridMan
I didn't leave the party that long. My company including Mario and Chloe went looking for you and your grande tour for over 1 hour. We gave up and ended the evening with food drink and dancing in YOUR honour.
As for the time travel, I can understand the long hours,, but if you need a helping hand with that dept. I can arrange a transport for you with a little help from my friends wink
THE SHOUTING WAS JUST A TWEEK TO GET U HERE
LOL
laugh

ESPERANZA
I was looking forward to seeing you. But you lucky Lady, off to Spain in this weather. Excellante!!!!!!!!!
ENVY ENVY ENVY ENVY
:p

DCOE18
You'll be our honoured guest as the newbie on the block. OK Nate you get to pay for DCOE18.
wink

ANGELAB_NYC
Another newbie,,congrats!!!!!!! Nate you get to have the the honour of having the complimentary dinner for this newbie 2!!!!!!!

(Anyway Nate, we know you're rich!!!!!!!!)
Mr. Engineer you laugh

#72804 - 06/09/03 08:25 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Nate Offline

Loc: New York
Who is rich? Just because I work in a tunnel, does not mean I hide my money there.

#72805 - 06/14/03 05:11 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Bobster Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Alrighty then...

Looks like we'll be around 6 people for Saturday night, unless anyone is bringing guests or anyone signs up at the last minute... does anyone have any questions? How about suggestions for post-dinner activities???

"To be is to do." -- Voltaire.

"Do be do be do." -- Frank Sinatra

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
piedra negra29
Who's Online
0 registered (), 2990 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments