Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#72776 - 05/04/03 03:15 AM N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
NEWYORKRED Offline

Loc: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Okay folks in the Northeast and closer. I am suggesting a get together in a place we can ALL meet. Can anyone put their two cents in ?
I'll be more than happy to assist with all the arrangements. Hey MadridMan, you're not so far away we can scoot you over for a day or two. C'mon down as Bob Barker would say !!!

#72777 - 05/04/03 04:39 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hi NEWYORKRED!
Sounds like a GREAT idea! I'd love to go if it's not TOO far away but by NE USA I imagine you mean in New England or East Coast, no? I'll follow this thread and its developments closely. smile

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72778 - 05/04/03 08:59 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Nate Offline

Loc: New York
What do you think my answer is? wink I am iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn laugh cool

#72779 - 05/23/03 01:28 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Majesty318 Offline

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Hi,
I'd like to be involved if this is still in the works... I live in Connecticut and work in Manhattan. Anyone else???

#72780 - 05/24/03 12:41 AM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Melinda328 Offline

Loc: Madrid
We had a great time at the last one here in NY... But I won't be able to make the next one cause... I'll be in Spain come June 2! laugh

Melinda

#72781 - 05/24/03 11:19 AM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
esperanza Offline
Executive Member

Loc: New York City
Melinda, I am so happy for you...persuing your dream! Have a wonderful time and good luck with the new job. If you happen to be around Jaca in July send me an email...perhaps we can get together.
and YES...our MM gathering a couple of months ago here in Manhattan was fun! I hope we can do it again soon. Joe Sambuca, Nate and Bobster, where are you?

#72782 - 05/25/03 10:41 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Melinda328 Offline

Loc: Madrid
I'll try but I'm not sure if I'll be able to work. I've got a job in Lloret and I'll be working afternoons/evenings Mon-Sat so I only have Sundays off :p But if you take a weekend trip over to the beach, I'd love to get together with guys! You can meet my new catalan "family" hehehe... My friend Celes, her husband and her two adorable little girls (2 and 10). We're so excited to be spending the summer together... Haven't decided where I'm going afterwards... I would like to stay there since I have work but it depends on housing and everything. But I'll deal with that in September!

Melinda

#72783 - 05/26/03 12:12 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Nate Offline

Loc: New York
I am around, do not worry. wink cool

#72784 - 05/26/03 02:13 PM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
NEWYORKRED Offline

Loc: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Well everyone, how about a date conference. Give me ideas on what time and day all would like to get together!!!!!!

#72785 - 05/31/03 10:46 AM Re: N.E.USA MadridMan.com Dinner?
Bobster Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Hey guys,

I haven't been on this site in weeks! I just came on to get another NYC dinner organized... How about the 14th or 21st of June? There's a restaurant I passed a couple weeks ago near West Village, it's called "El Rincon de Espana" it seems like they have flamenco there- has anyone been??? What other suggestions do people have? I organized the last couple dinners and they were an absolute blast- I don't doubt this one will be just as fun and crazy!!!

"To be is to do." -- Voltaire.

"Do be do be do." -- Frank Sinatra

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments