Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72768 - 04/20/03 11:31 AM Desperately Seeking Girl I met in London in Bar Salsa
london guy Offline

Loc: london
I met a girl who was on holiday from Madrid in a place called Bar Salsa in London in Nov/Dec 2000 -I cannot remember the exact date but we met on a Friday and she called me to meet on the Sunday to go to the Tate Gallery in London. Unfortunately I could not make it but would really like to meet up with her. I know this is a long shot but I would really appreciate any help. I do not have her contact details anymore but she has long brown hair and was 30 years old then, 32/33 now. Any thoughts as to how I can go about this. Maybe I can get an announcement played confused on the radio or tv or someone can put some posters up for me.

#72769 - 04/20/03 12:52 PM Re: Desperately Seeking Girl I met in London in Bar Salsa
Booklady Offline
Executive Member

Loc: U.S.A.
My heart breaks for you, Londonguy!

Well, you could retrace your steps back to Bar Salsa and ask the bartender to see if she paid her bill by credit card? It's a looong shot!

Good luck!

#72770 - 04/20/03 07:57 PM Re: Desperately Seeking Girl I met in London in Bar Salsa
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
London Guy

I think MM member 'papi' goes to Bar Salsa?. I think he mentions it in THIS THREAD but maybe he hasn't been around long enough. But maybe he knows the staff? I don't know, it may be worth a try????

#72771 - 04/21/03 12:04 PM Re: Desperately Seeking Girl I met in London in Bar Salsa
Lizzy Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi London Guy,
Maybe you can try the "foro" of salsa webpages in Spain.
www.salsaenmadrid.com
www.todosalsa.com

and ask there about her. If you met her at a salsa bar, maybe she likes it.

Good luck!

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments