Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72765 - 04/17/03 05:18 PM Puerto Rico to España 11-Days
jimmyboricua Offline

Loc: Puerto Rico
Warm 'Saludos!' to all from the Caribbean...la isla del encanto Puerto Rico. Just registered as a member to your site...this is a dynamite site! Congratulations to MadridMan and thanks for existing out here in cyberspace. Planning 1st time visit to Spain Jun 20 thru Jul 02. Three days Barcelona, 4 days Ibiza, 3 days Madrid. Would like to chat with people who wouldn't mind sharing their knowledge about the cities I'll be visiting. Who can offer a little guidance. Maybe be my guest for lunch or dinner while I'm there. Or join me on a tour of your museums. Like to start by asking advice on exchanging USD to Euro. Should this be done at the airport before heading to town? How much USD should be converted $100-$200 to start? Anyone know of gay friendly tour operators they could recommend? cool

#72766 - 04/18/03 12:32 PM Re: Puerto Rico to España 11-Days
Lizzy Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi Jimmy. Yoy might check at this address.
www.chueca.com.
Enjoy your stay.

#72767 - 06/02/03 11:55 AM Re: Puerto Rico to España 11-Days
Nerja Spain Offline

Loc: Nerja, Spain
Hey boricua. Soy de Caguas, ahora vivo en Malaga. Si vienes por Andalucia dejame saber. Un besote, J

Hello from Nerja. Jimmy, I am from Caguas... now living in Spain. If you come to Andalucia, let me know so we can meet. Cheers, J.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1563 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments