Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#72700 - 04/12/03 06:23 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
replay Offline

Loc: Madrid
NICE Madridman 2003 gathering!!!

Congratulations!, it was the nicest edition of the famous international Madridman meeting,about 50 people (!!) attended the gathering...

I am so happy with this successful meeting, I could meet with know and unknow members. I was very tired after a hard daily work day, so I couldn´t spend more time and I "left" the party in Duca 2 café.

Greets to all!

#72701 - 04/12/03 12:09 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Madre míaaaaaa!!!!! Grrrrrrr, I couldn't get there at last due to my beloved boss frown

Now I will have to wait for the 6.0 party... s**t!

I hope you all had a good time. I saw in the pictures some known faces hehehe, of which it surprised me MM face. ¡¡¡Qué moreno el tío!!! I'm sure he has taken som UV baths before the party hehehe laugh

Those mojitos looked great... malditos!!! wink

Fernando

#72702 - 04/12/03 12:35 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
The Mile Dog Offline

Loc: Grand Rapids, MI, USA
Wow, MM what a great party!! I do have to say however that the late night cut into our ¨sightseeing¨ schedule a bit...lol...but what ever we were going to do cannot sompare to seeing Madrid with the help of some locals and meeting new friends!

MM you are a most gracious host, attending to all your guests, I must say we were impressed!

Muchas Gracias!

Loren & Dana

btw.. Andres--I don´t know where you can take those posing classes, but I may need them along with you..although you can be happy to know I do not particularly remember you looking like you did in the last photo!

#72703 - 04/12/03 04:00 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Hi all! Yep, Jorge, (my madrileño friend I brought along), and I both agreed that ineed it was a great party with MM. Fun to finally put some faces with names. I also have pics, will post them when I am back home in Granada. For now, I am off to continue enjoying Madrid, yea!! laugh
Kelly

#72704 - 04/14/03 05:21 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
Pablete Offline

I'm so sorry!!!
I couldn't make it...I'm in a process to leave my present company and I had two interviews in Barcelona. As I can see it was a great party, Joesambuca! I'm going to the US soon...we'll keep in touch.
MadridMan...congratulations!!

#72705 - 04/14/03 10:17 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
MATADOR Offline

Loc: BOSTON
Greetings from Torremolinos.On a little windy but clear day. Thanks for a great party MM. It's great to know that this site attracts many interesting people. It was great talking to you all.I partied all night and that bus ride to sevilla was tiring but it was worth it. Gotta go look for some babes now, see ya.

#72706 - 04/14/03 11:56 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Great Party!
I wish I had a little more fight to me, I was pretty much "mush" from the flight
(pathetic really)
but it was all well worth it. Next time I'll just plan a little better wink
It was great seeing everyone in the community and I look forward to the next fiesta. Madridman...you are the man! Enjoy the rest of your trip.

Pim..yeah you are right..I'm silly..you abogado you
Pablo...We'll party in NY
Miguelito...more mojito's for you
Natalia...you always make me laugh
ann...My argument holds true

Besos!
Bueno Semana Santa :p

#72707 - 04/17/03 11:13 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
NEWYORKRED Offline

Loc: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
:p mad laugh
HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEEZE,,, I HAVE PICTURES OF MADRIDMAN'S BASH ON THE 11TH TO UPLOAD,,,,,,PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME confused confused confused confused confused

#72708 - 04/21/03 11:42 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
Castiza Offline

It was a great gathering indeed!
MadridMan, you have what we call in Spanish "un gran poder de convocatoria". How nice it was to meet new MM people and see again the already known faces!
Pim, Joe Sambuca, Miguelito... I'm just can't wait for our next "killer Mojitos" meeting laugh wink

#72709 - 04/21/03 12:03 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
Oh, I am soooooo jealous! I always choose the wrong times to go to madrid. Went in feb, and not going back til August. Maybe I should plan way ahead for the next party!

Chrissiij xxxx

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1965 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments