Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#72680 - 03/22/03 07:41 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
miche_dup1 Offline

Ayy caraaamba!!...
Wait, let me think of an excuse wink

#72681 - 03/23/03 12:43 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
petrovich Offline

Wow, this is my first trip to Spain, and I just happen to be in Madrid on April 11. May we attend (3 of us, me and my parents) ?

#72682 - 03/23/03 01:08 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
MAY you attend, petrovich? OF COURSE YOU CAN ATTEND!! smile EVERYONE'S WELCOME! This should be a good introduction for you too, talking to many of our Spanish friends and message board members. See you then and follow this thread for more details and be sure to visit the INFORMATION page with photos, previous party photos, and a MAP of the location (El Brillante!!!) were we'll all be meeting initially.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72683 - 03/24/03 11:18 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
What great fortune I have! I'M COMING!!!! Juan and I arrive on the 11th in the morning and we will be there!!
I can't believe that after 3 years of enjoying this board, i'm finally going to meet so many of you!!!

BTW, MM, i'm also travelling home on the 27th!

#72684 - 03/24/03 11:28 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
hotlantabear Offline

Loc: Atlanta
MadridMan:
I am so disappointed that I am not going to be there for your party. It sounds great and just the kind of thing that a traveler would love. I am in Madrid from 3/27 to 4/1 and your site has helped me in putting my trip together. THANKS!!! smile

#72685 - 03/25/03 12:41 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
laduque wrote:
Quote:
What great fortune I have! I'M COMING!!!! Juan and I arrive on the 11th in the morning and we will be there!!
I can't believe that after 3 years of enjoying this board, i'm finally going to meet so many of you!!!

BTW, MM, i'm also travelling home on the 27th!
WOWEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's GRRRRREAT news!! laugh FINALLY we'll meet! Are you on USAir, by chance? That's my airline (I need to call them to BE SURE that flight is STILL leaving/returning as scheduled - you never know!).

HAPPY to be counting down the last few days, MadridMan cool

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72686 - 03/25/03 08:41 PM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
laduque Offline
Executive Member

Loc: San Diego, CA, USA
MM, I'm travelling on Delta, going the southern route. Oh well. The Party 5.0 is going to be a blast! I can't wait! see you there!!!! smile

#72687 - 04/01/03 03:18 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
kelar419 Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Texas
Whoohoo! Think I was finally able to book a hostal! Hopefully I will be there along with my madrileño friend Jorge! Cant wait laugh
Kelly

#72688 - 04/02/03 09:59 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
miche_dup1 Offline

Hi all attending MM's doo,

It's really irritating for Jo and me because the same thing happened last year, we were too busy.
Being the two ewe's we are, both our birthdays fall on the MM weekend (hence all the baahing) and so that's equally mad mad irritating having plenty of excuses to go but nooooo.
It's great to finally enter into my 20's, it's so boring being a teen. lol. rolleyes laugh

HAVE LOADS OF FUN EVERYONE,
Tip. Just follow Miguelito! cool

#72689 - 04/02/03 10:51 AM Re: Madrid Apr.11: Party w/ MadridMan!! Version 5.0!
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
frown Again we miss out, but we do have some fond memories of the unofficial MM gathering last July .... we're here somewhere ... baaaaaa

You should have seen Miguelito in action in this place! I wonder where he'll perform this time?

Oh, well, have a great time everyone and we'll just stay home and ponder the hour change and what we're going to do with it :p

Jo

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments