MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#72508 - 12/13/00 01:24 AM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
I wish I could have been there!!! That makes me 0for2 in the LADG meetings! I told my wife(je je je,I'm still not used to saying that) that we have to go to the next one, there will be a next one right? Thanks so much for the invite Nicole, it sounds like you all had a blast. When do the pics go up?

#72509 - 12/13/00 11:58 AM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Oh wise one, you are so observant. That is exactly what I was thinking!

I will try to get the pics developed this week end and send them on to MM.

#72510 - 12/13/00 01:38 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Nicole, (and everyone) before sending me any photos, please give me warning via email first and I'll send along special emailing instructions/destinations. Thanks! I could tell you horror stories about people sending me 25megs of their holiday-in-Spain photos without notice. I'm guessing they probably didn't realize what they were doing or that they sent the photos from work using a high-speed connection. But at home, with my (at the time) 33.6 MAXimum modem speed, it took several hours to download the photos and I was so mad that I immediately deleted them before even looking at them. I couldn't just SKIP the email either -- it had created a "log jam" and I couldn't view/receive any other email until I completely downloaded that one. People make the mistake of scanning their photos at the OPTIMUM size (sometimes 1mb EACH! OUCH!) to get the best quality and my modem, now at 56K, STILL takes a long time to download files.

I can't wait to see the photos of the dancing/dinner. Hope missmadrid98 looks more sober than the last photo I saw. hehehe... just kidding.

Saludos, MadridMan

[This message has been edited by MadridMan (edited 12-13-2000).]

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72511 - 12/13/00 01:42 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
missmadrid98 Offline

Loc: Madrid
yes i was sober madridman, you are so funny!!! I hope they came out okay and you guys find them enjoyable!

------------------
Spain Page!! Check it out! http://www.geocities.com/missmadrid98

#72512 - 12/13/00 01:56 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
umm. I am such a dork. See, I was just going to send them to you in the mail. regular mail.

I may need more complete instructions than you imagined. I will email you though first...

#72513 - 12/13/00 02:29 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
mclarke Offline

Loc: Arlington, VA
Waiting to see the LA MM members' photo. What are you folks going to do when Miss Madrid leaves for Spain?

I just wish where I live, we could have an DC-MD-VA MM Spanish dinner group.

#72514 - 12/13/00 05:13 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
MunchiMike Offline

Loc: San Francisco, California, U.S...
This is for MadridMan and everyone else with this phot problem. I've just figured how to beat the system......Set up an e-mail account, send your pictures to it, then just share the password! ....f'rinstance,....MadridMan@hotmail.com...password...MadridMan.....Then I, or you, simply go to Hotmail, type in MadridMan as user name,...MadridMan as password and voila!! or , (oops) Ole. That way anyone can access them in a third party location and we can just maintain our own suppository of photos for everyone to visit without clogging up anybodies personal e-mail account,..more to come.....Rev. Mike

#72515 - 12/13/00 08:48 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
Joy Offline

Loc: Fresno, CA USA
LADG - My husband and I live in Fresno, but my brother-in-law and his family live in Glendora. I would LOVE to coordinate a visit down to the LA area when you all might have another MM dinner group. Any plans for late January or February? Probably too early, but keep the posts coming!

P.S. My husband and I will be in Spain until the middle of January, so we'll be freshly Spainked. (I just made that up - that's really funny!! I always laugh at my own jokes. Sorry, but somebody has to.)

#72516 - 12/13/00 08:49 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Then I go to that e-mail and spam the entire free world...hahaha it's perfect! Nobody on this site would do that...would they?

So MM, I should go ahead and delete that 340MB mpeg file of the Luna Negra bartender who looks like the Wassup beer-dude? I was sure you wanted it...

#72517 - 12/13/00 09:31 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Well... Ahem... Since I've owned MadridMan@hotmail.com for years now I'm not about to hand over my password!! Heehe... However, YOU CAN join the nearly UNKNOWN MadridMan eGroup @ http://www.egroups.com/group/MadridMan and upload your files there for us all to see... However, I'm not entirely sure that non-members can view the files....

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

Page 7 of 10 < 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments