MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#72528 - 01/24/03 12:37 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Los Angeles
Oh MM, that would be so cool if you came out!! What a great excuse to spend a few days in SoCal.. We always take pictures at the gatherings, but never manage to send them to you...at least I haven't. :p

#72529 - 02/23/03 05:43 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Omaha, Nebraska
So...how 'bout that dinner group meeting?

#72530 - 02/24/03 09:59 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

I'm up for it! I just (finally) got our pictures developed from the last dinner. Someone else has gotta organize it though.. smile

#72531 - 02/25/03 06:49 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
CathyM Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Hermosa Beach, California
Well, I'm busted on not answering the private emails. Been a little distracted lately. :o

I'm up for another dinner gathering but we need to find someone who can plan it. I'm up to my eyeballs with business plans and the tax season.

#72532 - 03/01/03 08:49 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
JJP Offline

Loc: ca.eeuu
If you're all up for a Northern California member joining your LA Spanish Supper Club ... I can always find a reason to come south. My sister and a few long-time friends now reside there. If it were to be on a Saturday I might just join you all for the dinner. Keep us posted. Saludos, Jason

#72533 - 03/01/03 10:10 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
I DEMAND PHOTOS!!!! wink hehehehee... Really, I just hope you all have a great time and would LOVE to attend but.. alas... SOCAL isn't nearby and I'm going to Madrid next month (April) so my time-off has/will-be exhausted. frown

Can't wait to hear all about it! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72534 - 03/02/03 12:43 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
Nicole Offline
Executive Member

MM, you lucky guy. If all goes according to plan, I will be dipping my toes in Iberian soil some time this summer.

As for the pictures (actually, I only have one pic), I'll get someone at work to scan them and send you a copy - if that's ok with everyone else smile

#72535 - 03/03/03 05:21 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
mencey Offline
Executive Member

That's fine by me Nicole,as for the dinner gathering, I guess I'll go ahead and step up to the plate. When would you guys like to do this? I'm thinking toward the end of march or beginning of April. Anybody that is interested, drop me an email at chewee1@yahoo.com, and we'll set something up. Please let me know in your emails the dates that work for you and I'll make reservations accordingly. Thanks.

#72536 - 03/03/03 05:23 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
mencey Offline
Executive Member

Oh, and I was thinking that a good central southern cal location would be "Tapas" in the Newport Beach Area of orange county.

#72537 - 03/03/03 07:27 PM Re: The Los Angeles Spanish Dinner group
CaliBasco Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Idaho
Aside from the fact that I have a little bambino due on March 22, I'm in. Maybe I could bring my little 3-year old to get her out of mommy's hair if we go in April...okay, I just reaching for excuses to come. I want in, but it may be rough.

My second job has me working most Saturdays through April...could I petition for a Friday get-together??? Please???

I was just thinking about this the other day as I heard a radio ad on Saturday morning on KFI for Cafe Sevilla...mmmmm....tapas is the way to go mencey!

Page 9 of 10 < 1 2 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
esq, JOE DILLMAN
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1913 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments