Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72446 - 01/15/03 06:11 PM Madrid:need a place to stay for my girlfriend
MarcoG Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi everyone,

I am studying in Madrid and my girlfriend is coming to visit me from Canada. She is going to stay for 45 days (six weeks).

She can't stay with me because a spanish family rents me a room and there is no space for her.

I need a room in a shared flat or apartment for that period of time. We are willing to pay between 300-400 per month.

If it is a room in a flat with other people, i would like to find a place where i can stay with my girlfriend at night and the other roomates would not mind.

Can anybody help?

Marco

#72447 - 01/15/03 07:14 PM Re: Madrid:need a place to stay for my girlfriend
Madrid Insider Offline

Loc: Madrid
You can try Urbano Carpio 609-570-055 near Plaza Castilla/Chamartin €350 utilities included and okay with the overnight thing.
Jose Maria Herranz 676-547-495 €330 to €360 near Arguelles/Moncloa utilities included, but you will need to double check about the overnight thing.
Chelo Pozo 656-967-442 €360 Quevedo utilities included, but you will need to double check about the overnight thing as well.
Cheers.
Rocco.
www.spainstorage.com
Short & long term storage for your stuff in the center of Spain with optional pick up & delivery services.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1600 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments