Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#72365 - 01/15/03 08:35 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
Nate Offline

Loc: New York
O.K., I am ready, It is starting to look like a great gathering. smile smile laugh laugh cool cool cool

#72366 - 01/15/03 09:29 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Frank Sinatra sang....:
Quote:
Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it - New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it - New York, New York

I want to wake up in a city, that doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill - top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it - in old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you - New York, New York
I had no idea there were so few lyrics! Easy! wink

Have fun, everyone! I'd love to just show up at one of these things sometime and surprise everyone. Only JoeSambuca and Nate would recognize me though. hehehe.. Enjoy!

JoeSambuca, I EXPECT you to dress in your best attire. But then, WHAT ELSE would you possibly wear, you Dapper Dan, you! heheheh.. wink I swear, JoeSambuca is the coooolest! And Nate's no slouch either! I don't suppose any curly haired redheads will be attending will they????? Mmmmm.... :p

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72367 - 01/16/03 10:27 AM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
caminante Offline

Loc: New York City
Madridman, everyone would recongize you thanks to your lovely webcam, though you might have to take your shirt off.

#72368 - 01/16/03 07:05 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Thank you! Thank you! thank you Madridman for those kind unsolicited words.

I just want evryone to know I did not and I stress did not pay Madridman $26.50 (includes $1.50 for the money order because he wouldn't accept a personal check from me)to say those "unsolicited words". wink

Tis a shame the red headed lass will not be attending for she has a previous engagement with a kindly gentleman but her spirit will be ever so present.

Don't worry Madrid man we're going to take a gazillion pics this time.

VIVA MADRID!!

Hey dude when are you going to get spell check?....I need it.

#72369 - 01/18/03 06:13 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
Nate Offline

MadridMan, I apprecate those kind word, I try my best. wink cool

#72370 - 01/18/03 07:55 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Sorry Nate! I could/should have done much better than "Nat's no slouch either!" but maybe in New Yawk that's a VERY NICE compliment. wink Nate, as I recall, was dressed in all classy black and was a real conversationalist. Seems to me you and my ladyfriend had a lot to talk about. mad hehehe... wink

caminante, you won't see ME shirtless on the live cam these cold winter days in Ohio. Brrrrrr.... But wait 'til summer! eek rolleyes wink :p

Have a GREAT time at the New York, New York gathering, everyone!!! Wish I could go.

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72371 - 01/19/03 12:16 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
Nate Offline

Well, I was just wearing the standard NYC uniform. wink That was your ladyfriend, ooops wink . I agree with Joe, you have to get spell check. MadridMan, I am an engineer, not an English major. wink laugh cool

#72372 - 01/20/03 02:35 AM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
NEWYORKRED Offline

Loc: NEW YORK, NEW YORK
Well, it has been awhile since I have seen my three favorite men, MadridMan, JoeSambuca, and of course Nate. This is the curly red head that adjoins the two "infamous" travellors: JoeSambuca and Nate"

So all, I see Riazor is what u want. Hmm, hows about a little tradeway on this. I believe since we New Yorker's know OUR city, try a bit better.

And Nate you look better in New York City Transit Green, whereas JoeSambuca: well Men In Black is his attire.

I guess its time to post those many pictures from our "infamous" trips and those bad hangovers now.

Of course with permission MADRIDMAN.

#72373 - 01/20/03 12:02 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Welcome, NEWYORKRED!!!! Nice to 'see' you here on our message board!

Those photos you mention, are they of your Spain trip(s)? Do you have them hosted somewhere and include a URL to those pictures? If so, DO IT! We'd love to see them, no doubt.

Hope YOU, NEWYORKRED, can make it to the NYC gathering!!!

Saludos, MadridMan smile

#72374 - 01/22/03 07:57 PM Re: New York, New York- LET'S DO IT!!!
Nate Offline

My vest is orange with refective silver and I do have a New York City Transit Black. wink cool

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1698 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments