Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#72228 - 11/19/02 04:55 PM Re: Has anyone thought of meeting?
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
What? Oh no, MMan, that whole thread what so embarrassing for me :o !!!
BTW, Richie, a.k.a. Joe Sambuca, just WHERE are the pics from last month's gathering?

Carmen, you're very, very welcome to the board smile , I discovered it myself exactly a year ago (aburrida en casa con anginas rolleyes ), and it's allowed me to meet lots of WONDERFUL people, make GREAT friends, and be of assistance of a few travelers in the process, which I've enjoyed a lot.

MMan, today at the office, I was reading some of the posts in the M.B. and a guy from work started teasing me (because he read and understood a sentence about "passive women" rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes ), and when I started to explain a little bit what Madridman's webpage is about, he saw your pic and told me he recognized you from an interview in Madrid Directo! laugh .
I though you'd like to know that you're somewhat 'famoso' amongst some 'Madrileños'. cool

#72229 - 11/19/02 05:02 PM Re: Has anyone thought of meeting?
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
Hola Carmen de España! So, ¡venga! we are all waiting for you to propose a date to get together... let´s see if we will have café with muffins or if it will be something a bit stronger! wink

I have only attended one MM party...the one in December of last year where I met PIM and Madridman himself (whooo-hooo!). Unfortunately I missed the last party...I FORGOT about it! mad

So, we will be waiting for your suggestions! smile

#72230 - 11/20/02 03:57 AM Re: Has anyone thought of meeting?
carmendeespana Offline

laugh laugh laugh

Gracias a todos!!!

Well, what about meeting December 21st? Tht will give us a month so that all the people can see this post.

Also, as there are many people coming back to Spain from other places during vacations, maybe this way will get to join more people.

Why don´t we join in Plaza de Santa Ana? There is a place where they manufacture cerveza tostada. We can have some tapas there. If you are up for this, I will give you the name (which I don´t remember right now) and the exact address.

There is also a parking lot right there so that whoever brings a car (like in my case) doesn´t have to bring the car inside the bar.

But still, if you prefer the coffee and muffins thing, we can also meet at a cafetería.

Thanks everybody again!!!!!

#72231 - 11/20/02 01:11 PM Re: Has anyone thought of meeting?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
carmendeespana, I would suggest starting a brand-new thread (in this category/forum) with a descriptive subject line so that people will see it quickly among the list of other topics on the message board. Please include the month/date and get the ball rolling!!!!!! smile

Good luck and have fun!!!! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72232 - 11/20/02 01:41 PM Re: Has anyone thought of meeting?
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Yes, something like: "MadridMan's Navidad gathering" wink .
BTW, nobody is organizing a Thanksgiving get-together this year either frown .
LiM, where are you???! smile

#72233 - 11/20/02 05:02 PM Re: Has anyone thought of meeting?
AmbassadorTex Offline

Loc: USA
Cool!

But is there any way you could put the meeting off until Dec. 28 or 29? frown

I'll be in southern Spain (Nerja, Granada, Sevilla) starting Dec. 21 but can't get to Madrid until the 28th. I would love to meet some of the MM folks - esp. the Madrile~nos who can show me cool stuff I'd never find by myself.

>> LISTEN at www.wshafm.org Spread the word! <<

#72234 - 11/21/02 03:41 AM Re: Has anyone thought of meeting?
carmendeespana Offline

Thanks MadridMan, I just did that.

And thanks and welcome for all those who want to join.

You have a new thread on Madrid Christmas gathering? (with Pim´s permission wink )

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
galaxy, gazpacho
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1885 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments