Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72148 - 10/18/02 01:32 PM Buying a second-hand reflex camera
Antonio Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid (Spain)
I have a friend who is studying photography and needs a "reflex" camera. I'm not sure if this is the term used in English but it refers to one of this cameras with interchangeable parts (ie, not with buil-in flash).

If anyone knows where to buy one or even had one to sell, please, send me an e-mail with all the details (it's very important for her to know the technical characteristics of the camera).

Thanks

#72149 - 10/18/02 02:02 PM Re: Buying a second-hand reflex camera
nevado Offline

I think that just refers to a SLR (single lens relflex). Your friend should be able to get a basic new one for around or under 500 Euros, a used one about half that. The newer ones don't tend to have the automatic feature, something I'm sure your friend is interested in since he/she is studying photography. Make sure they check before buying. Try looking in the segundamano, I'm sure there or ebay would have one. Make sure the camera hasn't been dropped causing the lense to not turn correctly.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Alex Layton, Laurakt, sopas, striz
Who's Online
1 registered (ChrisS), 1580 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments