Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72026 - 09/27/02 07:55 AM Empty van to UK
Craig Offline

Loc: UK
Do you know anyone who needs furniture, household goods or anything moved from Spain to the UK?

I will be driving an empty Ford transit van from the Seville area via Bilbao to Portsmouth/London on 6-8 November.

Get in touch if you know anyone.

#72027 - 09/27/02 08:57 AM Re: Empty van to UK
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Hi there!
Question: Will you be getting back the same way afterwards? (or prior to the trip you mention)

Thanks,
P.

#72028 - 09/27/02 11:15 AM Re: Empty van to UK
Jo-Anne Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Holmfirth, West Yorkshire, Eng...
I can hear your brain working overtime from here Pim! wink rolleyes smile
Jo

#72029 - 09/27/02 12:00 PM Re: Empty van to UK
Puna Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC. U.S.A.
Pim - is it possible that you are considering a new line of business? Let's see - what would people really really want from the UK? Hey - Anchovey, if you are stil lurking here smewhere - you and pim might want to discuss what could be resold! wink

#72030 - 09/27/02 12:04 PM Re: Empty van to UK
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Hmmm.. I wonder how many illegal aliens we can stuff into the back of that thing. wink JUST KIDDING, of course!

Craig, will this be a round-trip or one-way? How long do you expect it to take? Regardless, hope you can fill it with chorizo, jamón serrano, cans of aceitunas de anchoa, and.... hmmm.. what else? Oh yeah, FURNITURE too! :p Good luck!

Have a good weekend, everyone! Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72031 - 09/28/02 09:44 AM Re: Empty van to UK
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
No chicas, I was only asking 'cause I thought my sis who just moved back here after spending over four years in London had some stuff she wanted to be sent to Madrid, but she tells me she's had everything been sold or given away.
Aaaahhhh, I'm so happy! My niece was born there and during her first three years I've only seen her two to four times a year; well, this week finally, after much after-work house-hunting, I've found a really great two-floor-loft that's perfect for them, and it's only at four minutes walking distance from my place! laugh

#72032 - 10/04/02 05:18 AM Re: Empty van to UK
Craig Offline

Loc: UK
Hi there,

Sorry I've been out of action for a few days - Norwalk Virus (I think its called) is sweeping the South of England.

I'll be travelling out to Aracena on 2-4th November with my family and a van full of household goods for our new home. I have to return the van to the UK and am looking for a return load to help offset my costs.

I'll be making the return trip to the UK on my own and will arrive in Portsmouth on the evening of Thu 7th. I have to return the van to Southampton the following day but can make a delivery anywhere around London or the south.

I'll have to be wary of customs issues so perhaps a van full of chorizo & jamon serrano is not appropriate, unless of course there's a chance I can eat it all before getting to blighty!

Anyway, all 'legal' loads welcome in my van. The offer's still open.

Craig

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments