Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72020 - 09/23/02 10:51 PM Need Bancotel Coupons
Lipstique Offline

Loc: Wichita, Kansas
If anyone has any left over Bancotel coupons that expire in March 2003, let me know and I will buy them from you. Need a total of 26, and I have already sent an email off to Cityfishing for the 1 that he said that he has, but I'm willing to buy up all of the extra ones that you have before I buy them from Bancotel.

If you could post how many you have available and the price you want for them, please post them here, as I'd like to compile them in groups of 5. For each 5 I buy, that's one less checkbook I will need to buy from Bancotel.

Otherwise feel free to email me.

Muchas gracias!

#72021 - 09/23/02 11:26 PM Re: Need Bancotel Coupons
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Lipstique, You need a total of 26??!! eek Why not just buy them in the normal way, through the Bancotel site?

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72022 - 09/23/02 11:46 PM Re: Need Bancotel Coupons
Lipstique Offline

Madridman, I was going to buy them directly from Bancotel, however, I thought that since its getting toward the end of the year, that some people here might have some left over vouchers that they might want to sell before they expire. The vouchers expire at the end of March, so I'd be happy to buy any leftovers -- each voucher is worth $50 and that's a lot to be out of pocket if anyone has extra ones that they can't use, so it might work out to be a benefit to anyone who has any leftover to sell them to me. Otherwise, I'll buy them through Bancotel as I had intended.

#72023 - 09/25/02 08:21 PM Re: Need Bancotel Coupons
Lipstique Offline

I've contacted Cityfishing and will be buying his sole Bancotel voucher. 1 down 25 more to go. If anyone else has any vouchers that will be expiring on March 31, 2003 and wants to sell them, please let me know. Otherwise, in February, I will be buying 5 checkbooks from Bancotel.

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
najmaaz
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1675 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments