Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#72008 - 09/18/02 02:40 PM Single gal in Madrid - Oct 15-19, 2002
MsWebWyz Offline

Loc: Connecticut, USA
A friend and I are coming to Europe for 2 weeks in October. She has to come back to the US early while I am going on to Madrid. I am 30, single, female and would love to meet some friendly people, fellow travelers and locals, to check out the nightlife. Email me at MsWebWyz@hotmail.com.

- Tracy

#72009 - 09/19/02 01:53 PM Re: Single gal in Madrid - Oct 15-19, 2002
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
I´m sure have no trouble finding companions while in Spain, you´ll love it here

MadridMan. I thought I mistakenly login into the singles in Madrid board, not that I am looking to "ligar", but I noticed two great new threads on your site: "Single gal in Madrid Oct 15-19,2002", and "Need some company". laugh laugh Perhaps, the new posts make you but of a cyber-chulo. wink

SWM seeks atractive wealthy lady who enjoys pampering her companions with lavish gifts, while maintaining an open relationship. Not looking for games, but rather long romantic walks and a healthy monthly stipend while I pusue my artist carrer laugh

Those interested send photo to no.976, care of MadridMan productions, could very well be the next condition for membership in the "club".

#72010 - 09/19/02 03:29 PM Re: Single gal in Madrid - Oct 15-19, 2002
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
That's not a bad idea, Shawn! How 'bout www.MadridMates.com for a site to "ligar" (hook up)?! Or how 'bout www.MonteraMadrid.com for "online interaction" as opposed to "the real thing" on Calle Montera in Madrid. wink

Say MsWebWyz, if you're in Madrid on October 5th, why not join the message board members get-together? You'll find the discussion in this forum. Have a great time traveling around Europe and Spain!

Saludos, MadridMan (who gets the feeling MsWebWyz isn't coming back to see the follow-up suggestions to her question since she listed her email address)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#72011 - 10/01/02 11:08 AM Re: Single gal in Madrid - Oct 15-19, 2002
MsWebWyz Offline

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Would really like to hit that party but I won't be in Madrid till 10/15... we're going to London, Paris, A'dam and Barcelona before your fabled city.

If any other parties spring up I hope to be lucky enough to find out about them! smile

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments