Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Topic Options
#71968 - 10/07/02 07:44 PM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Ahhh yes... pim. Isn't she the best?! Sounds like she had a good time AT the party but EVEN MORE FUN AFTER the party! How 'bout some details about THAT!!! hehehe.. eek :p

JoeSambuca, how great that you were able to attend once again. How many MadridMan gatherings does that make for you???! I think you've attended more than Antonio! hehehe...

I would have like to have been there. I REALLY liked Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas the one time I had dinner there and the waiter took me back to the kitchen to show me how they "roasted" the suckling piggies in the the brick oven. He was so proud to explain it to me but at that time, back in 1998, I didn't understand much Spanish.

And how late did the gathering hold together??!!! 5 or 6 a.m.???!?! eek MY GOD!! I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to surive past my usual 2:00 a.m. stopping point.

What a shame Rafael couldn't find you!! He told me he was there but you had already left or something. And I can't believe I still haven't met the famous Barry yet! And I guess missmadrid98... well anyway. And Chica!!! YOU FORGOT!?? COME ON!! hehehe...

I'm SO glad everyone who attended had a good time. Wow. That really REALLY warms my heart. Hopefully SOMEDAY I'll be able to host these events myself when/IF I live in Madrid. Monthly?! Why not?! Aaaahhh... You guys are the greatest. You REALLY are. Thanks for your friendship and your desire to meet others with whom you've exchanged ideas and experiences. smile

Sincerely, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71969 - 10/10/02 01:58 PM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Castiza Offline

Loc: Madrid
Hi all! It was great to meet you!
Pim, we appreciate so much the effort for organizing the meeting. After all, it's veeeery difficult to arrange something for so many people on a Saturday night in Madrid. Places were pretty crowded and it was quite easy to be lost with such a big group. I promise next time I'll colaborate in the arrangement.

#71970 - 10/11/02 08:42 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
Castiza!!!! It was great to meet you - you´re a sweetie, as is the great pim!
Anybody got their piccies developed yet?

#71971 - 10/14/02 05:40 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
I'm HOME! Got back two days ago, feeling a little tired, due to another night out with dinky! Getting my pics of the party developed today / tomorrow, so watch out for them!

#71972 - 10/14/02 05:53 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Chica Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid
I know I know...I missed the party...you can´t miss me, I´m the one walking around Madrid right now with a big "L" for loser on my forehead. I apologize and hope that you all weren´t waiting for me. I have been up to my eyeballs in getting the construction finished on our business that it totally slipped my mind...and Madridman even reminded me about it 2 days beforehand. What a heel I am... frown

So, as has been stated before, when´s the next one? I´ll try to be there!!!

#71973 - 10/14/02 02:35 PM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
New years Eve!!!!!!!

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments