Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#71948 - 10/02/02 03:34 PM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
iwalanic Offline

Loc: Washington DC
Just think at this time tomorrow I will be in Madrid!
PIM, I look forward to getting tipsy with you again! Galician food sounds great to me for Thursday or Friday. I will call you when I get in tomorrow. Call Racquel too because I want to meet her! I told Liz I would take a picture with her too! See you soon!
Looking forward to meeting everyone laugh

#71949 - 10/03/02 07:04 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
JoeSambuca Offline

Loc: New York City
Hola!
so far all is going excellent except I caught a terrible cold with fever but whats great about europe is the over the counter medicine you can buy. I bought amoxicillyn 500 mgs, something that requires a prescription in the usa.

I´ll be ready for tonight. Iwa, I´, staying on calle de simon numero 5 apt 1D.

Sevilla was great except I thought it was a tad touristy. my advice to those who wish some insight is that sevilla is a 2 day trip. Santa cruz is a must.

hasta pronto.

#71950 - 10/03/02 07:43 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
JoeSambuca, SO SORRY to hear about the cold you caught. Maybe you got the bug on the planeride over? Who knows. But you'll have a couple days to recover before Saturday night. Just don't push yourself too hard between now and then.

Have a GREAT time at the gathering, everyone!!!!! Wish I could be there. Would SOMEONE have some calamares in my memory? :p Mmmmm... Yummm..

ENJOY!! Can't wait to see those photos. I know JUST where to put them too, for all to see. We'll talk about this detail afterwards.

Saludos, MadridMan smile
(MAN, I wish I could be there!)

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71951 - 10/03/02 08:55 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
Now only TWO days to go! Can you tell I'm excited?

#71952 - 10/03/02 02:09 PM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Shawn Offline
Executive Member

Loc: mentally - Spain, Physically -...
I am just RSVPing for the big shindig on the 5th.

I leave Spain the 8th of October after 10 months of paradise here, so I´ll be eager to keep the Spanish magic going for as long as I can. I am in Madrid right now, and I have no firm plans for my final 5 nights. If there are any changes to the plans, give me a call (652 140 357).

Hasta Luego

#71953 - 10/05/02 04:37 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Chrissiij Offline

Loc: London, UK
The day is finally HERE! WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Just realised my plane doesn't arrive til 1945. If am on time, should be ok. If not, will have to meet you in La Rosa....
If I'm not at Moore's by 10, will someone call me on my mobe? (00 44 7814 626224)
Thanks! See you tonight!

#71954 - 10/05/02 07:27 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
pim Offline

Loc: Brussels
Aaaarrgghh, Chicos!!!, I've been trying to find a place to make a reservation for around 22 people (my aprox. headcount) for tonight since 11AM this morning, fighting a throbing headache from last night festivities wink , and when I was about to give up (and my mobile run out of everything), I finally did! We have a 'saloncito' with a couple of tables reserved at Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas at 10PM, it was the best I could do rolleyes ; I realized we were going to be a lot of people and remembered last July's gathering (15 people) when we wandered around looking for a place to eat/sit for a long time....so I figured making a reservation was the only way; Jill, Bangkok's owner also advised me to do that since she says: "Madrid is packed!".
I hope it's OK with everybody smile Well, it's time to get some rest.

#71955 - 10/05/02 05:33 PM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
OH NO!!! Chrissiij was in transit when pim posted her problems with reservations and now meeting at Las Cuevas de Luis Candelas.... about 30 minutes ago, and Chrissiij arrived in Madrid shortly before then. I fear Chrissiij won't make it to the gathering.. eek I'm crossing my fingers. Hope you all had fun!! Can't wait to hear the details and see the photos. laugh

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71956 - 10/05/02 11:28 PM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Andrés Offline

Loc: Madrid
I must admit I was surprised by this time Madridman´s party venue ("las Cuevas"). I thought I knew
everything about Madrid but today I was shown I don´t. This place, or at least the small medioval saloon (only for us) we occupied is the best place ever to start a party. I must congratulate Pim for her superb job in finding this place and propose that for now on SHE IS THE ONE organizing every Madridman party,

Pim we are proud of you!

#71957 - 10/06/02 01:10 AM Re: MadridParty5/10/02: Chrissiij & JoeSambuca arranged!!
Fernando Offline
Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain
Ok, it is seven o'clock in the morning and the juerga is over :p

I reached at half past two at Plaza Santa Ana and meet with the guys who were still there (almost twenty), then we have been seeking a pub which was not closed or overcrowded (Madrid in Saturday is horrible, we almost couldn't even walk through the streets..). We finally got to "La Fontanería" and ended there the gathering.

It was terrific! Great! Thank you all of you!

Fernando

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
Tomas La Vigne
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1800 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments