Tour Madrid with MadridMan! BACK TO
MadridMan.com!
Sponsored Links

Topic Options
#71736 - 06/21/02 08:28 AM Madrid: rooms/flat in July?
Mohand Offline

Loc: Paris
I'm looking for rooms or apartment preferably in the centre of Madrid, for at least 1 year, starting from July. I'm easy going and open-minded.

#71737 - 06/21/02 09:59 AM Re: Madrid: rooms/flat in July?
MadridMan Offline

Executive Member

Loc: Madrid, Spain (was Columbus, O...
Quote:
I'm easy going and open-minded.
Thanks for the psychological profile! hehehe.. wink But does this mean you're seeking to SHARE a flat/apartment with others?

Have you browsed the apartments on the MadridMan\'s Madrid Apartments page? Most of these are intended to be short-term, but some can be rented long-term.

Also, have you tried www.SegundaMano.es for apartment sharing? Might be worth a look. Good luck!

Saludos, MadridMan

Curious about what could POSSIBLY be inside the brain of MadridMan? Visit MadridMan's Madrid Blog

#71738 - 06/21/02 10:25 AM Re: Madrid: rooms/flat in July?
Mohand Offline

Loc: Paris
Thanks for the reply. I already searched through the link mentionned below, but most are for short terms, and I'm looking as well for sharing.
By the way, I don't speak Spannish, so any English sharing apartment web site, will be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Moderator:  MadridMan 
Welcome to the ALL SPAIN Message Board!
MadridMan's Live WebCam
Shout Box

Newest Members
LauraG, KoolKoala, bookport, Jake S, robertsg
7780 Registered Users
Today's Birthdays
No Birthdays
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1729 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
MadridMan.com Base Menu

Other Martin Media Websites: BarcelonaMan.com MadridMan.com Puerta del Sol Plaza Santa Ana Madrid Tours Madrid Apartments